Big Community Thread

Chris

i really love her.

Did I..... Did I just read Osiris say he LOVES someone? Holy hell. I have to write this down! :lol:

Last night my router decided to go south on me((No... it didn't give me oral you pervs)). And today my modem did, too. But, I finally got it back up, and I'm the only one with internet((my dad doesn't care but my mom is pissing and moaning as usual)). A few weeks back I went to someone's party at an arcade then went to some guy's house who's name I ALWAYS forget. I met this girl who didn't want her picture taken. So... I took her picture. But Tallow deleted it. So I can't prove I had the pictures. Oh well. But yeah, so I started talking to her on AIM after stalking her through MySpace. She's pretty cute if you ask me. Maybe some of you will disagree.

Friday and Saturday I went to Halloween Horror Nights and I have now seen The Bill and Ted show three times live and once recorded((downloaded it off the internet, go figure)). I've been having some fun, and some fueding has been going on every now and then between me and my mom.... As usual.

So.... I guess that's what's recent in my life. :D

am i the only one here who has a good steady relationship?

my girlfriend and i have been going out for almost 6 months now and everything is great, i really love her.

anyways i hate homecoming so i won't be going to mine, i probably won't even go to prom unless i'm forced to.

I was just with a girl for a year until we broke up.. I still love her though.

am i the only one here who has a good steady relationship?

my girlfriend and i have been going out for almost 6 months now and everything is great, i really love her.

anyways i hate homecoming so i won't be going to mine, i probably won't even go to prom unless i'm forced to.

I was just with a girl for a year until we broke up.. I still love her though.

:lolbounce: Sorry, but I always laugh when I hear people that young talk about love. I don't think anyone in their teens should be thinking about love or forcing themselves to stick with one person. It isn't normal. I know, I probably sound like one of those teachers that told us we should "test the waters" so to speak. 'Fish around", I guess. But it's true.

i really love her.

Did I..... Did I just read Osiris say he LOVES someone? Holy hell. I have to write this down! :lol:

LOL! I always find it funny when a couple around this age thinks they're in love. I did go through that phase myself though, dating people and thinking I was in love with them. I was even with someone for a year with that mindset. But I grew some common sense.

I could've swore I already posted that in this topic. Where the hell did I post it then? Anyways. Maybe we all have the wrong perception of "love". Maybe what they are feeling IS "love". You never know.

You have sexy pet chicks? =(

Well, I got Chris.

:evil: We need this emoticon WITHOUT the red stuff. It has a great grin.

Anyways, yes, yes I do. Because I'm Spaz The Great.

I can't stop listening to the song Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth.... It's.... Addicting.... Like... I can't stop listening to it. And there's this part that... It's so creepy... I love it..

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my life story:

My real name is Jordan Morris and I'm 14. I come from a family of four. I have a sister who is 15 and another sister who is 24. I live in Northwestern Ontario, while my sister who is 24 lives down in Espanola which is by Sudbury (at least 10-12 hours from me if you drive by car).

I was born Sunday July 14, 1991 at 12:35a.m. Between the ages of when I was born until I started school, I don't really remember much. Somethings that I do remember from that age are that I went on a trip to Orlando for three weeks. I camped a lot between that time in a small camper. I would usually go with lot's of my family, and we spent most of our summers there.

I think in September 1995 or 94 I first started school. My teacher was a real bitch. I was JK and she would send you to the time out corner for 15 minutes if you were bad. That's pretty much all I remember from JK. In SK the teacher was a lot nicer. When I did go to that school, I had a really nice friend. When I was in Gr.1 I moved away and didn't see him as much. At least I still seem him regularly in the summer (he lives in Toronto now, so I get to go there a lot).

When I started Gr.1 I moved to a new house and went to a different school. This school was a lot bigger so I was a bit scared. This school also had Grades 1 untill 8 so there were older kids there. After Gr.1 in the summer, they demolited (sp) our school and built a new one. This one was even bigger and a lot nicer.

When I was in Gr.2 I got to experience the newest school in my city first (along with 500 other kids). My Gr.2 teacher was really nice and fun. She had this student of the week thing going on, and I was student of the week three times out of the year!

In Gr.3 we had this play, and because I was bad all I got to do was move the set around during the different scenes (what a bitch the teacher was).

Gr.4 (200-2001) was my favorite year. My teacher was really nice, and I bought a camp that year. We bought it in October 2000. We spent thanksgiving out there with all our family. I couldn't wait until the summer of '01 'cause of all the fun stuff I would be able to do.

In the summer of 2001 I did a whole bunch of stuff like went swimming, fishing, hiking, and a lot of other things you would do at camp. In winter of 2001 I went skiing at my camp (I forgot to mention I've been skiing most of my life). I also went skating and other stuff you would do in winter.

In spring 2001 I had to do a speech for the first time, I did it on numbers (it was really lame).

In Gr.5 I had another crappy teacher and I was in a split Gr.5/6 class. The teacher paid no attention to the Gr.5's and spent all the time with the Gr.6's.

In Gr.6 I had a really fun year. 2002 was the first time I ever heard of GTA, my friend had Vice City. He said it was a great game, and I never believed him (how wrong I was!). Also in Gr.6 we got to see lot's of movies and stuff, it was fun.

In Fall of 2003, I started Gr.7. Gr.7 was fun 'cause that was the year I got my PS2. Christmas 2003 I got my PS2, and on New Year's 2003/2004 I played Grand Theft Auto (III) for the first time. In February I finally bought GTA: Vice City for my PS2. I was addicted to my PS2. I skipped school to play Vice City (me and my friend did). My marks went down a whole lot so my mom tried to take it away but I would always find it.

I went on another trip to Orlando in spring 2004. In summer 2004 I got really excited because near the end of July I figured out San Andreas was coming out. I was actually excited for Gr.8 to start because the sooner, the faster SA will come out. In August I bought GTA:III for the first time.

When I started Gr.8 me and my friends were really excited about San Andreas. When it finally did come out I was really excited so my mom took me to go buy it. I honestly played as much as I could (in the morning before school, after school until night, and sometimes I would skip school to play it just like Vice City).

By 2005, I finally started to play GTA a lot less but my marks were still really bad. I had a speech on Las Vegas and the judge for my class asked me if I wanted to go in front of the school (I turned it down though 'cause I would have been too nervous).

In summer 2005 I went out to my camp a lot, and had to prepare for high school. A few things that happened just before school started were that my PSP and a game was stolen, and I sold all my PS2+Games.

I'm in the IB course so school is a lot tougher then regular academic. I met a lot of new friends who are all really nice.

In October 2005 I bought a new PSP+LCS, and a few other GTA games for the PS2 (I still don't have one, but I'll be able to play them on my PS3 when I get one).

That's pretty much my life story (shortened of course) from when I was born until now. Right now I'm doing great, my marks have been improving, I haven't missed a day of school yet, and I joined some clubs which are a bit nerdy but fun. I joined debating, badminton, frontline (all you do is just play games watch TV, drink coffee, and eat donuts), and I'm signing up for enviroment studies pretty soon.

Sounds fun, I remember playing Vice City in literally all my free time - looks pretty sad in retrospect.

You'll be saying that once you stop GTASA. :bleh:

I can still remember the first day I got Vice City. That feel of San Andreas still sticks in my head. Or the drive of a new game.

I played it whenever I had the time. I also skipped school to play it, though I played it alone. Hate playing single player games with greedy fags.

*runs for the hills*

'nuff said

Anyway, Vice City was the first GTA game i got - and it was the first game i played all the time - the discovering new features and exciting developments. San Andreas is just interesting, not as exciting unless you actually concentrate on one small area then you find out loads about it, then its fun.