Big Community Thread

Chris

QUOTE(Jace @ Jul 16 2006, 06:03 AM)

life iz nice, just now back from kamp, and In a few weeks leving to america to cedar point. 1 of you eva bin there?

Just.. spell correctly. Please. It's easier for everyone.

Anyways, it's alright over here in NC. Got my home moved in its spot right now.. they're workin on it as I type.

Going on a vacation (Missouri.. heh..) hopefully sometimes within the next 5 months. Cousin is getting her license, and I've got.. some money. Yeah, sort of solo]

srry, I'm from England but have left 10 years ago. I'm use to talking, not spelling and stuff. 1 thing that keeps bothering me, how the **** should you actuelly spell bin. or see, from I said.

anyway, my school starts same date as tilly's. :rolleyes:

I was born in England, moved to Brunei, thats a small country in Borneo. After that I moved to Holland/the Netherlands, now I'm stuck here already for 7 years...

And to Gerard:

Me eiter, it's my first time. My dad wants to calebrate that I'm going to "vwo" (that's a grade at studies for school (from low to high it's: vmbo bg, vmbo k, vmbo gl, vmbo t, havo, vwo.) And now I'm not a nerdo.

And thx for the spelling stuff.

Last night i bit through my tongue in a mosh pit at the Lost Prophets concert. It was only the support band, i got pushed forward and the person infront of me bounced up and his shoulder hit the bottom of my jaw. Two of my top teeth went through my tongue and chipped one of the lower ones. I had a mouth full of blood, it was fun. I decided it was worth the pain to stay for the main show. I wasnt wrong. And i was at RHCP with Gerrard on wednesday (i wasnt actually with him, but, same show) that was amazing too. And i ended my kinda short relationship with my ex-girlfriend. And life is all good. And theres only 3 days of school left. Im smiling.

lol yeah, I joined up, never posted, then came back 3 years later and here I am. :lol:

If you had posted, youd be a veteran or something now :bleh: Ya I gues Chris, But if I remember right his member number was 2.

*cheks* Jep I'm right. The first member is Administrator who is a member with n0ll posts :P , That must be chris first account or something.

hey guys, some1 has added me two his msn on the name choppermad, he says that he is ghostchild (from those stunt movies), but I'm not sure of believing him since he is asking how two downgrade v2 and some original files. just to know for sure, can any1 (chris or some1) tell me.
It is unlikely that ghostchild would be asking how to downgrade from v2. Lots of members have this problem and there are some members that go totally the wrong way about asking how. We've been getting people sending an emergency post report asking how to downgrade or install mods - crazy.

I wouldn't believe this guy, and I wouldn't send him anything. Block and Delete is the best tactic. If it really was ghostchild he would have PMmed you on the forums.

Remember: Sending files from San Andres IS illegal, especially the gtasa.exe

If you had posted, youd be a veteran or something now :bleh: Ya I gues Chris, But if I remember right his member number was 2.

*cheks* Jep I'm right. The first member is Administrator who is a member with n0ll posts :P , That must be chris first account or something.

Yeah account 1 is just the root admin. That is left alone mainly for security reasons. Even if that is unneccessary these days, it isn't simple to reassign a user account.

And hey, I'm 705 and I don't complain.

I just got back. I've been to other city in Croatia (you wouldn't know which one) and I've had no internet for 10 days. So I'm quite happy now. I thought that maybe when I return home there'll be no internet anymore, that it had collapsed while I was on a vacation (I'm still on summer holidays). Haven't had school for a month now and won't for another 1,5 months.

Good thing I've meet some other traceurs there so we practiced every day and I've learnt a few new things.

Lol I'm like the only one still in education this week, stupid Sixth Form ends this Friday. I can't actually be bothered to go in on the last day though, absolutely pointless really.

I go back on September 8th, 2 days after my 18th Birthday.

I have no damn plans for my 18th either, it's gonna be the worst 18th bday anyone's ever had. Probably just go out with family, and go to other peoples parties instead.

Speaking about Parkour, ive just been out drilling the same run over and over again until i got it just perfect. Our damn camera man has gone on holiday so dont expect Revault for at least 3 weeks :(

I dunno about you, but when I'm making a vid everybody is a camera man. I don't acually bother making it perfect. I never record a run more than 3 times. It's kinda more realistic that way. If I can't get it right at that point, I let it go. I'll get it next time. More important to me is to have a decent run from the first try than to do it 20 times to get the perfect camera angle and be 0.1 seconds faster than the last time.

Although I'd like to make a well-edited Parkour video, but that would take time and I'd probably have to make a solo vid and get a camera man. So far I've only used my editing skills when making stunt vids. When making Parkour vids I've just trimed the clips, place them in the timeline to match the audio and get a good song for the vid. I'm making a new stunt vid atm. It'll include both stunts that I've submitted for the community vid and new ones. I've used Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 this time so I've spent much less time to edit it than I'd if I've used Ulead Video Studio 9.0. Now I have to wait until I get Adobe After Effects 7.0. I've downloaded the trial (1.2 GB :blink: ) three times already but every time the .zip archive was damaged. I suspect that the file on Adobe's server is damaged since not even download managers helped. And I couldn't find a mirror to the file. I'll install the older (6.0) version I have on a CD and see how will it work.

I recently "acquired" Vegas 6 to edit Revault :) Its going to be properly edited... First i need to learn how to use it. And i think its important to drill a run to perfection. Because its all good practise. In the particular one i did, theres a gap jump, a cat grab, a rail walk, a large precision and a vault. So by doing it over and over again, its good practise. Especially when you dont have a camera out with you. Thats all i can do for the next few weeks, train.

And i think its important to drill a run to perfection. Because its all good practise. In the particular one i did, theres a gap jump, a cat grab, a rail walk, a large precision and a vault. So by doing it over and over again, its good practise. Especially when you dont have a camera out with you.

Sure, I agree it's a good practice. But I don't practice in front of a camera. When you record you kinda show off your skills, so it's important to know the drill before capturing it.

Life's good right now. School's out for summer, or it is tomorrow anyway but I can't be bothered to go in.

Instead I'm gonna be with my Dad, helping his former boss do some work on a house he is building, which he will then move into, and sell the one he is currently living in, making around half a million pounds in profit. Lucky bastard he is. He recently bought an Audi TT as well, and he has a villa in Spain. My dad is blatantly jealous too :P

After that I have nothing to do until September. Boring as hell summer I expect.

Uhu, I'v bocked him already, I asked what his newest movie was and he sain Wichita, mabey I'm wrong but I toght it was that pokker thing. So I blocked him. He actuelly even askt for help with a flying mission :lolbounce: .

And about that ps3 thing. I dunno what to buy, the xbox 360 or ps3...

I was at the sea this weekend. We have a house there so we can go whenever we want. I'm going back there this friday. There I'll have to be 4 weeks connected to the net via modem @ max 31.2kbps. Sucks, doesn't it, but at least I'll be online. There aren't many things to do there.

Hi my name is Andrew i am 16 right now but i am turning 17 on october I come from a family of 4 i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers , i live in Irvine , CA i just graduated from high school and i miss all my buddies i just got a Girlfriend a couple weeks ago which i am very happy :) . i am planning to take as much college classes as i can so i can get school credit if it works out for me.I got accepted to UCLA. I am also getting a car for my birthday which i am very excited about. i do not smoke or drink or do any kind of drugs. i currently own a dell xps pc which is hella awesome. I also own a ps2 psp and a xbox. My favorite GTA game is GTSA i have always been a fan of GTA since GTA 3 game out. So thats it :D