Big Community Thread

Chris

Today i somehow managed to make my grandad buy me a contract for an E760 - one gorgeous phone i'm loving right now. Broadband should be coming in a few weeks, but a lot of persuasion is required to make my mum get anything other than 512kbps capped at 1gig/m...

That's a start, Zino. Good for you. As for me, I had my birthday yesterday, even though today is the day I was born. I finally got my computer back today along with some wonderful presents! School still sucks, but nothing can be done to help that.

Edited by chris82

what the fuks your problem spaz the great you fuking drunk get off your ass and play some fuking gtta u fucking wanka

ZINO are you there

i only get sobbered up

wuddup crimson

Sir, may I ask, What de fuck is you smoking?

This is not like aim dude er and why did you yell at spazgod?

Bawls is the best thing ever.

Ontopic, my lifes still preety busy, I wont be active much until christmas.

Edited by Crimson

what the fuks your problem spaz the great you fuking drunk get off your ass and play some fuking gtta u frolicking wanka

ZINO are you there

i only get sobbered up

wuddup crimson

-sigh- Oh wow. I'm getting abuse from some little loser who has NO clue what he's talking about. Infact, none of us do because he hasn't learned this thing called ENGLISH yet.

You're calling me a drunk. Ok. Yeah. And you have WHAT to backup that statement with?

Get off my ass and play some GTA? Riiight.... Considering how NORMALLY you're on your ass when you play it. If you're going to attempt to attack or belittle me, please have something to back up your statements.

I've spent over £200 the last week, so I'm seriously fucked for cash now :(.

And I bought an electric guitar which should arrive tomorrow :).

Those 2 kinda cancel each other out, and right now I should be writing a 2 page essay on politics but as you can guess I get distracted rather easy especially when it's an essay

Why didn't you just go and have it removed?

lol. ditto.

well right now my life is pretty damn awesome. I got today off because its ..A SNOW DAY!!! I lopve cold weather and what could be better than snow?....nothing! And it snowed in texas? which doesn't happen very often(last time was two years ago on valintines day). So thats my life right now. :gappy:

hm today at school well for the past 3 weeks I have been slacking off in school, I can't get any work done for some reason, I feel so lazy and so tired and shit for some reason. My body feels like it is going to collapse or something like that, I can't pay attention and I am having this motion of rage and anger for some reason ahhh >.<

Oh wait a minute I always feel like anger.

And since snow has started well it is shit, I hate snow, today it was so dam cold, I was swearing all the way to school. I can't STAND SNOW anymore, 3 years ago it was fine but now I can't stand it one bit. Winnipeg seems to get all of the dam shitty weather, even the dam North West Territories sometimes has warmer weather then us like wtf is this, I hate winnipeg right now. And I am getting so sick of shoveling every dam day. Well at least I get paid for it, well sometimes :jumpon:

And in English we are watching this stupid movie called "Animal Farm", their are animals that go on a revolution to destroy humans(like the Russian Revolution). Man this movie is pretty much lame. But when the "boss" pig dies it is sort of retarded how he died, All of a sudden he is just moving his head around and falls out of the barn loft ahahah, that was pretty funny though I guess. Old Major is dead, wtf am I talking about.

Ah maybe I shall play AOE 2 right now or something, or go and bug Crimson right now, ah that seems like a plan.