Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerard

Do you still play GTAIII?

Whats the status of your relationship with GTAIII?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the status of your relationship with GTAIII?

• I still play it regularly and I would like to see more info on the site
    • I play it occasionally, and wouldn't mind a few more things on the site
    • I play it now and then, but don't think the site needs anything else
    • I used to play it loads, but never do anymore
    • I never played it much
    • I've never played it at all

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Would you like to see thegtaplace still updating its GTAIII section? Do you want to see more gtaIII mods, walkthroughs, hints and articles?

We need to know what you think, so we know if we should revisit the adding of GTAIII content, so let us know.

I play once every while to just try an get the damn 100% im at 98% and ive completed the others in the trilogy, but its still my favourite so it would be really good to have some GTA3 content, most site don't bother with it but a true fansite should cover all of the games in-depth

To tell you the truth I don't play GTA III much no more because I don't have the game anymore. But more GTA III mods would probably be good and the other things too would be good also.

I don't play it much anymore most of the time I play vice city but GTA3 is still good to play although i've had it for two years now and done everything I can possibly do.

I'd LOVE to see more goodies & addons for GTA3!

Like an M-1 Abrams or M-2 Bradley to replace the Rhino.

Or the "Blue Thunder" helicopter (or maybe "Airwolf")to replace the police chopper.

:clapping:

Since, all of my GTA has been banned from my house (dammit), I can only sneak the game of GTAIII. So I am going to be playing it for a long time...

And Yes, I would like... No, no, no, I mean I would love to have mods and things new for the GTAIII.

I play it now and again although the improvements made in VC & SA make it seem a little dry.

Probably a good reason to have stuff on the site - spice it up a little.

Mostly if it's in my machine it's 'cause I want to listen to the radio stations (yes I know, I'm very sad. :blush: )

right now i am playing gta:the trilogy for x-box daily so i play every game at least 2 hours daily i love the reflective cars and rain effects in gta 3 i'll probably play gta: the trilogy for another month or two before takinga break from the gta games again