Chris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here.

Also, I've attached the watermark .psd to this post, you can fiddle around with the opacity and gradient. I thought the gradient made the watermark a little overpowering on whatever image it goes on (it stood out way too much). Then with opacity as well you couldn't see the 'g' properly. So the .psd attached just has opacity down at around 50% I think, and I took the gradient off. I think it's better with less opacity because then it doesn't stand out so much and still prevents people from stealing the image... sort of... at least if they do they're promoting us...

tgtap_watermark.psd

It's not Diploma anyway, it's Pricedown - http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1

the very first file to be uploaded to our downloads db.

Also, I added 7 more vehicle screenshots tonight, they finished off the planes and heli's, and also one more car, a Banshee, which IIRC is needed for the import crane so that's good. I'll try and get some more done over the weekend too.

Weapons skills.

Gangster Level.

Silenced Pistol,Desert Eagle,all Shotguns,Tec9, Micro-SMG,MP5,AK-47 and M4.

When Gangster level is reached you can move while in aiming stance and your lock-on range,accuracy,rate of fire,and strafe speed increase.

Weapons9with skill levels) this rule does not apply to.

PISTOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pistol's Gangster level explained.

the Pistol's level increases lock-on range,accuracy and rate of fire, You can already move while aiming and firing this weapon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitman Skill Level.

This rule applies to the following weapons.

Silenced Pistol,Desert Eagle,Combat Shotgun,Chrome Shotgun,Tec9, Micro-SMG,MP5,AK-47 and M4.

Hitman level is now reached at maximum weapon skill (100%). This allows you to fire while moving,Lock-on range,accuracy,rate of fire,and strafe speed also improve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Weapons Hitman Level.

This applies to the following weapons.

Pistol,Sawn-off Shotgun,tec-9,and Micro-SMG.

You can wield two of the above weapons simultaneously and the lock on range increases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTS AND EXPORTS SF DOCKS.

Board 1 reward

Patriot $40,000

Sanchez $ 10,000

Stretch $40,000

Feltzer $35,000

Remington $30,000

Buffalo $35,000

Sentinel $35,000

Infernus $95,000

Camper $26,000

Admiral $83,949

----------------------------------------------------

Board 2 Reward

Slamvan $ 19,000

BlistaCompact $35,000

Stafford $35,000

Sabre $19,000

FCR-900 $ 10,000

Cheetah $105,000

Rancher $40,000

Stallion $19,000

Tanker $35,000

Comet $135,000

--------------------------------------------------------

Board 3 Reward

Blade $19,000

Freeway $ 10,000

Mesa $25,000

ZR-350 $45,000

Eruos $35,000

Banshee $45,000

Super Gt $105,000

Journey $22,000

Huntley $40,000

Bf Injection $15,000

------------------------------------------------------------

RARE IMPORTS

# of cars collected Board 1 Cost

5 Monster $32,000

10 Windsor $28,000

--------------------------------------------------

# of cars collected Board2 Cost

5 Bandito $12,000

10 Turismo $72,000

--------------------------------------------------------

# of cars collected Board3 Cost

5 Vortex $20,800

10 Bullet $ 84,000

Some of the prices and things got smashed together,but you get the idea.

1) That is a violation of Wikipedia rules and violation of copyright, and therefore illegal

2) Anybody can look up information on Wikipedia, why bother having it on tgtap

3) Anybody is capable of pasting a Wikipedia page into a site/forum, waste of space.

If you'd USED the Wikipedia content to help you formulate your own pages, that wouldn't be so bad. But just pasting it in and formatting it is unnecessary.

1) That is a violation of Wikipedia rules and violation of copyright, and therefore illegal

2) Anybody can look up information on Wikipedia, why bother having it on tgtap

3) Anybody is capable of pasting a Wikipedia page into a site/forum, waste of space.

If you'd USED the Wikipedia content to help you formulate your own pages, that wouldn't be so bad. But just pasting it in and formatting it is unnecessary.

Try making it into your own words, or read it and make it up.