thfe_radio6.png

thfe_radio5.png

thfe_radio4.png

thfe_radio3.png

thfe_radio2.png

thfe_radio1.png

Specs:

Not sure if you guys support tables on the main sites pages:

[center][table][tr][th][u]Minimum Hardware Requirements[/u][/th][th][u]Recommended Hardware Requirements[/u][/th][/tr][tr][td][LIST]
[*]450 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
[*]96 MB of RAM
[*]4X speed CD/DVD drive
[*]700 MB of free disk space
[*]16 MB video card with DirectX 8.1 compatibility drives
[*]DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
[*]Keyboard
[*]Mouse
[*]DirectX 8.1
[/LIST][/td][td][LIST]
[*]700 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
[*]128 MB of RAM
[*]8X speed CD/DVD drive
[*]700 MB of free disk space
[*]32 MB DirectX 8.1 hardware video card
[*]DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card with surround sound
[*]Keyboard
[*]Mouse
[*]Gamepad (USB or Joystick Port)
[*]DirectX 8.1
[/LIST][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

The reason it's in a table is because I made it for a thread at GTAForums, it's basically just a thread with all information about GTA3. I'm working on the weapons and vehicles info for GTA3 now as well. By the end it will have all information about GTA3.

I've also got more in-depth information on the GTA3 radio stations if your wanting it too :).

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thegtaplace.com/sanandreas/weapons.php Created the weapons page for San Andreas. This took me absolutely ages to type up as well, and I had to extract all the HUD icons as I lost them all from a long time ago... anyway looks alright I think.

Other pages I revamped were:

GTA3/VC/SA System requirements page

GTA3 and VC weapons pages

Is this still on? in that case

Import/Export SA

a tutorial of where you can find all those vehiles? Ok, I can do that. Should I just post it here?

Over the next few months

Loads of SA downloads

Just game mods... I can upload a few (not steal, I'l won't modify it in any way).

or is all this already done :huh:

I'l make the import tutorial in ms word ok? Or just in the style like a post?

and should I put a little "thegtaplace.com" watermark in the right corner?

btw, could you only start the missions after doing all does missions after the driving school? (those ceaser missions)

Edited by Jace

I remember it again. You have to get the mission back to school and then the CV missions can be done. do that mission that you must find the Jester in Easter Basin and then it's unlocked.

and I'v finished the intro. I made it in post form, the pictures are hosted by imageshack but I have'nt put any thegtaplace on the side since I don't know how you guys/Chris want(s) to have it.

GTA LCS need a lot more fixing thats not on the list

Could you make a list of any additional content for LCS please?

I made a gang guide for LCS a couple weeks ago, Chris. You could look at that.

Where is it?

I'l make the import tutorial in ms word ok? Or just in the style like a post?

and should I put a little "thegtaplace.com" watermark in the right corner?

You can write it in word if you like and attach it here, which may be easier. Although don't put images in it because the file size will end up being huge. As for watermarking you don't need to do that. I may end up doing that myself although I doubt it at this point, it's not like it's highly exclusive or anything.

and I'v finished the intro. I made it in post form, the pictures are hosted by imageshack but I have'nt put any thegtaplace on the side since I don't know how you guys/Chris want(s) to have it.

The intro for what? Your import/export tutorial? What images do you have, is it of every car you need or a select few or of the actual crane itself?

And this goes for everyone helping out, please spell and grammar check your articles. I'll obviously also do this myself and probably edit stuff a little but it helps if most of the stuff is correct in the first place ;)

Thanks to everyone who's offered to help so far.

for every car I'l make a pic for people to see what car I'm talking about and a map to c where it is.

I'm currenly just making it in the format off a post in a forum. But I don't think it would be hard to put it on pdf. However, mine will be filled with grammar/spelling mistakes I think. So I think I'l just keep it to the post or word doc. Depends on how you want to present it.

And about that watermarking. You don't want other little site steeling you content :bleh: And if they do the people seeying it might join our community. You can also just make a pdf layer with watermark and send it to me. I'l put it in all the pics if you want.