#1 acedjohn

acedjohn

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 06 September 2005 - 08:17 PM

On GTA3 on the second island, there is a building site and is ovoiusly gona be a building init lol but what building do you think??

Plus on the third island, there is a unfinished tunnel so what you think will be there??

Oh and do you think the islands will be seporated agian?? will they blow up or amazingly brake again?? <_< lol

(sorry i forgot the names of the second and the third island coz' the game is like four years old now lol)
Posted Image

#2 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 08:26 PM

Um...ok.
The tunnel was confirmed to not be there I think. Also, the islands were always seperated, unless you mean the bridges, in which case, no the callahan bridge is not done yet in LCS. Also, the liberty city islands are called Portland, Staunton Islands, and Shoreside Vale.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#3 acedjohn

acedjohn

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 06 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

So what you recon will be in the tunnel place or what ever? Ye i know the tunnels are seporated lol i ment what will happend to the bridges in this game? will they stay the same and will allow you to go to any island straight away or what? i'd like to know what they'd do but the only way to find that out is wait and then get it but i aint got a psp yet! :pissedred:
Oh ye thats the island names init lol. i remembers now.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users