Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Pre-order San Andreas

Chris    237

Hey if you have got bad eyesight then you wont have noticed i put a new ad to replace the 3d glasses one

but now you know

Please click on it and preorder San Andreas so i can use the commision to support the site, i know its a shop in the UK but they ship to anywhere in the world so you might as well buy it

Thank you very much if you do buy it from there, i appreciate it, it will be delivered to your door on morning of release which is cool

zimoo    1

Just wondering a few things Chris, do you get anything special (i.e. money off) for pre-ordering it and do you have to preorder it for this site to make money or can you just click on it?

Okay, this is going off topic, everyone.

Hey, I've just realised... although I can't see the banner, there's a small patch at the top of the page which, if I click on it, takes me to the sponsor. So, basically, to me the ad appears like a 64x64 blob which looks exactly the same as the rest of the forum background.

Wow, i cant believe i can make corny jokes, when im not trying to joke at all. Every time i say something stupid people say i have corny jokes. Its not a joke its a statement. Weird.

I still think the money is a bit stupid though, everyone should have the same currency.

The first thing I need to buy is a PAL version of Crash, cause Crash runs a bit faster in the PAL version, therefore lowering my times even more ^_^

Afetr I get that I might pre-order San Andreas if I have any money... which I probably wont :w00t:

Edited by insane_pyro28