STG-P Portal

Alright, as if it was inevitable, I have created my own portal. This being my first release of my first portal EVER, it's rather small. Sorry for the lack of stuff, but I really wanted to get it out and get opinions on it. You might notice that it's less than 1MB on your PC, and still less than 2MB on the PSP, but that comes at a price. It has pretty much NO customization at all. Of course, if you want, you can open up the picture in Paint or PS or something and edit them, but for the sake of the layout, I'd suggest you don't.

stgpcopy6mp.jpg

stgpgames2ny.jpg

stgpapps5my.jpg

stgpabout8zo.jpg

stgpcredits2qs.jpg

If any logo, layout, etc. remind you of CC's SonyStyle Portal, it's because I referrenced to his alot to help get ideas on how to do it. I would rather not hear any, "t3h OMG!!!! J00 COPIED HIM! B MORE ORIGINAL!!1!!111".

The top left corner where it says "Spaz The Great" is easily changed, though. Just open it up in any image editing program and color black over my name and put any logo or text desired in it's place. Then just re-save it((DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME!!!)), and you're finished.

Download through MegaUpload

Download through RapidShare

I had NO CLUE where I should've put this, so I put it here. Maybe the Graphics Chat can be changed to Creativity or something similar? Besides, it's 3:20 a.m, and I'm tired from working on this all night..... And all night last night, plus I had an interview for a job((duh)) today.