"Wichita" Stunt Video

Gerard

After three arduous months of stunting and editing, our official stunter, Ghostchild has finally released his latest video entitled "Wichita". The video marks a new age in stunting. As people got tired of seeing stunters jump from ground to roof by hitting some bike hooked up to a poll, Ghostchild took upon the task of finding a new way to stunt. After months of trying in Vice City he had no luck, but then San Andreas were released. And many of you may remember those air acrobatics stunts, that were in many of the stunt videos recorded on Play Station 2? Well, Ghostchild took it one step further. He has now completed the video showing you what he came up with. The video contains the best air acrobatics stunts to date and one great editing job.

Ghostchild says:

"It's my best video to date. I've never used that much time on editing a video, but the result made it worth it. I'm very pleased with the fact that I managed to find some what of a new way to stunt, although I wasn't the first one to do air acrobatics stunts, I think I took it one step further introducing some new techniques and such. I hope air acrobatics stunts will get more populare by time and new tecniques will be discovered. I've allready got one or two more so I know there is a wide area to explore. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it."

Wichitapromo.gif

Watch the Video

Also, if you would like to check out Ghostchild's previous stunt videos be sure to download Draw Dead and Gasoline. We've recently made a forum specially for stunting in GTA. Remember that registration is free and only takes a short time, so join now and get posting!

Hope you like it everyone! :D

Edit: Well, this is my first air acrobatics video though. Download Draw Dead or Gasoline to see what I've mostly been doing in the past. The two videos will be one the downlaod server here at TheGtaPlace.com soon ;)

Edited by Ghostchild

That is UNCOOL ghostchild, cruel, and I dont believe what you have done. It was not 'I'm very pleased with the fact that I managed to find some what of a new way to stunt..' YOU NICKED the idea from me! so not cool. but hey, cool video anyways.

How did you come up with that, ive seen loads of plane flying videos back from ps2 release days and I dont remember them being by you, plus a video called hydra was released a couple months ago with nothing but hydra stunts, which was also...not done by you.

Edited by Southern Finest

I hope this doesn't start a new trend, here is my rating.

Majority of the stunts looked very easy and were boring to watch, the only thing worth editing is the editing and I didnt enjoy it to much but it was nice and had some good ideas behind it.

Stunts: 3/10 Really really didnt like them.

Editing: 9/10 For the ideas.

Music: 8/10 Liked it and went with editing.

Overall 5/10 for the reasons above, also it seemed to lack in stunts or the stunts all just looked the same, which also refleccts my score.

Edited by Southern Finest

That is UNCOOL ghostchild, cruel, and I dont believe what you have done. It was not 'I'm very pleased with the fact that I managed to find some what of a new way to stunt..' YOU NICKED the idea from me! so not cool. but hey, cool video anyways.

That's why I said ".. some what". I havn't seen any air acrobatics stunts made on pc (although I know there have been like one or two real novice ones). And on Ps2 there were only like "fly inbetween two skyscrapers, which is very very very easy. Here I did a loop de loop with a bridge inside the loop. And the bridge is like 2 in-game meters from the water so it isn't easy! I've never seen anyone do that before. Just people driving under a bridge maybe. And that means I found some what of a new stunting technique (or way to stunt).