Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but if you think about it as the game progresses and gets more advanced they make the game bigger and better so it should be bigger then a state because they like to chalange them self by trying to make big impressive games that have totaly unexpected twists and turns in the story line so it only makes sence that it will be a coupple of states or like the hole of america for example where they could do alot with it like the east cost west cost gang war for example

@ Rosenberg, how long do you think that would take, to make the entire United States into a game, including every state and city. SA only had 3 cities, in a very small state. There are 50 states and god knows how many cities in the USA, so the game would have to be a few hundred times larger. Plus the new features, a mega storyline, missions, and many new vehicles. That would take hundreds of times longer than SA to complete for the same size team. San Andreas took 2 years, an entire US game would take 300 years by current standards. Don't think thats gonna happen.

Okay it will be exponentially larger probably, but not that size. Definitely no more than 10 small cities, or 5 larger ones. The difference with SA is that a "city" counts as the surrounding countryside and nearby towns and villages, and things were stretched out more. GTA4 may have very different areas, just like SA but on a bigger scale.

Yea i agree there, having all the GTA cities merged at the end, or after a few more cities, would be great. You see all these people still wanting to play VC and GTAIII because its maybe a better city, or more familiar, or just a change from SA. You see the GTA LVS team putting all the GTAIII series cities into SA, to gain free roam and its improved features. If we had a few more cities, maybe ten more i don't know, and Rockstar put them all into one game, maybe as an expansion pack for one of the games, the price of a new normal game, then they would still earn on what they would be giving for free. Okay it would be a big-ass game, but it would be a kick-ass game.

• 2 months later...

They should make the game set in Japan. They should include five Japanese cities, consisting of:

-Tokyo

-Yokohama

-Osaka

-Nagoya

-Sapporo

Also, maybe they could include a load of islands that have small towns on them. The islands would be either conected by bridges or ferries.

I would like to see Asia as a definate spot to put the next Grand Theft Auto. Maybe one day they could make a game set in all of Asia/Europe. Of course they wouldn't have every city, and it wouldn't be as big as it reall is, but it could be done. If they did this, the cities they should definatly include are:

-London

-Paris

-Rome

-Moscow

-Hong Kong

-Tokyo

They should also include things like the huge mountain ranges in Nepal, the Alps, the deserts in the Middle East, the jungles in Vietnam, the ocean, and loads of small towns scattered thoughout the entire continent. If they were to do this, then they should call the game Grand Theft Auto: Eurasia.

:bashhead:

I can't believe how obvious this is. I already pretty much know where the next GTA will be.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS

I ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT WHERE ITS SET!!! (Well not for a fact but al the signs point towards it)

GTA 1

Level 1 - Liberty City

Level 2 - Vice city

Level 3 - San andreas

Then the expansion pack - GTA London

Not enough proof?

Football Factory

Setting: London

Produced by: Rockstar games

Genre: Football hooliganism

Hooliganism = gang fighting

The warriors

Genre: Gang fighting

How many of Rockstar games have had the key features added into GTA, whats that? ALL OF THEM!!!

Oh, and you might say they haven't patented the name, are you sure they didn't do that with GTA London 1969 and 1961???

[email protected]

EMAIL ME AND TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM, WHICH I REALLY AM.

Edited by ginger gibbon

• 2 weeks later...
:bashhead:

I can't believe how obvious this is. I already pretty much know where the next GTA will be.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS

I ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT WHERE ITS SET!!! (Well not for a fact but al the signs point towards it)

GTA 1

Level 1 - Liberty City

Level 2 - Vice city

Level 3 - San andreas

Then the expansion pack - GTA London

Not enough proof?

Football Factory

Setting: London

Produced by: Rockstar games

Genre: Football hooliganism

Hooliganism = gang fighting

The warriors

Genre: Gang fighting

How many of Rockstar games have had the key features added into GTA, whats that? ALL OF THEM!!!

Oh, and you might say they haven't patented the name, are you sure they didn't do that with GTA London 1969 and 1961???

[email protected]

EMAIL ME AND TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM, WHICH I REALLY AM.

Ok, all the signs do not point towards London. What if they skip London and just start on GTA 2?

they should make the next GTa in tha Bay AreA!!!! nor cal baby!

that'l be sicc even tho they did put SF in SA it wasnt how we really live...it woulda been better if there were ppl at night doin sideshows nd all of the other stuff THA BAY DOES yadida?

I have no clue what the F*CK you just said.