nickchico

Your GTA4 location ideas

887 posts in this topic

Tokyo, Japan would be AWESOME. I never answered it before so I wanted to add my thought.

We know where it is taking place but it is always nice to picture other places. Japan would be a cool place to have in the game. ^_^

Edited by Jared

1 or 2 missions to San Andreas:P:P where you meet CJ and the same with Vice city :P

lool that would be cool :P

Could try England or something based on that, maybe a change from america? Germany is a good idea as i visit every 2months, they seem to have an endless supply of alcohol. =]

What they need to do is make the entire u.s. as a whole and you can go anywhere. Make every state and major city and put them all together.

Hello, You Know How Long That Game Would Take To Make?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some People Could Be Wating A DAMN Long Time For It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred::huh:

P.S. But That Would Be Cool!

Edited by JakeTheSnake89

Yeah i said Seattle, and said it should be called like Pacific City or something. But its already going to be Liberty City, though i'm sure that the next GTA will take place in a new city, it would start to get old if Rockstar kept using Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas.

Nah, i wouldn't really like gta in London, and i'm gald its not the location for GTA IV, everyone was saying before the GTA IV Trailer "Oh its going to take place in London". Pssh.

trailer2trainba2.png

I was bored and I took this screen, look at the sign of where the tram is.. I'm not an expert in those places but doesn't Wash means Washington?