Recruiting

Gerard

TTPN is always in the process of expansion. Our next big project is a dedicated gaming site. This will contain all the news, reviews and content that you would expect from UGO or Gamespy, although starting on a significantly smaller scale.

We need people to help with designing the name, logo, site, structure and backend of the new site. This is a lengthy process, but if implemented well by talented people will prove very worthwhile. Of course this project is not sourced with masses of funding, so don't expect to be given £50 for picking a nice font.

So yea if anybody's interested in joining the team drop me a line.

Yea thanks Chris, you got it all sorted perfect. Love ya.

So yea we've got the coding sorted, and the main part of the logo has also been decided. My sig and avatar currently contain the new TTPN logo, which we've edited a bit for this project.

We've got a few possible domains and site names, which are up for discussion on the board. Two of the people we've got involved so far are chris (as above) and Jordan (PlanetGTA) sideways. The layout and domain are the next steps, so anybody with a chunk of unused talent please come forth.

Well guys we've managed to get the domain, logo, site, backend, forums and skin sorted. Bearing in mind there will be tweaks, adjustments and maybe even total overhauls in the coming days, I present to you v1 of Codename Gaming.

We're pretty much sorted for the backend, now we need content staff and forum moderators to help build up the site. Thanks to the team thats helped so far.