Live signatures

Adriaan

Ok this is just a image of Spaz that displays your IP.

gd.jpg

What I realy want to do is to show your forum stats etc. Like how many posts you have, amount of forum cash and so on.

I also came up with the idea of your friends leaving messages on your signature. Where they just go to a page which has forms which the user fills in. When he press submits it saves to a database or text file and the .jpg image reads from it.

Cool huh? I'm gonna kick the asses of http://danasoft.com/

*EDIT*

I just came up with the idea of feeding the live RSS feeds from Thegtaplace onto my signature. Gonna get to work.....

*EDIT 2*

Spaz now has a counter:

viewed.jpg

(ok kids dont try this at home.... I'm about to double post. Never do it in here!!)

Ok this is now pretty interesting. Its not what I want, but it is one step ahead. You will see a message if you are logged in. If you view it as a guest it will give you a different message. Try it!!

onlineimage.jpg

yeah I'll sort out the graphical issues when I'm done. For now it's just getting info on it in the best way I can.

Also another thing I noticed was hiding code inside images. So if you just view my signatures i can log your username along with your IP :evil:

mmm.... ok well I see it anyway as I am an Admin :blink: