GTA 4: Going International

Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. Everyone's been discussing wether the next game will take place in a European city, or in another USA city, etc... Personally, I feel that the only city in America to hold as high an interest as New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas, both in terms of international awareness and of what R* can do within that setting, is Washington D.C.

But I am also aware that there are some of you who'd prefer this game to have an international city as backdrop, like London, Mexico City, Tokyo, etc... And that's how I spent most of an afternoon coming up with this personal concept for GTA 4 - it's mostly Tomb Raider style, in that the main character gets to travel all around the world doing "jobs" for several colorful characters.

Along the way, the main character would stop by Capitol City (D.C.), Texico City, Pokyo, Blundon, Amusterdam, and Rio de Fevereiro. Just imagine the vastness of comical situations and social satyre that R* could pull off with this! The next GTA will surely come out on Next Gen consoles, so being only about one third bigger than GTASA won't be much of a problem... PS3 can handle that. Plus, R* could go nuts when making all the funny satyre for us fans to enjoy...! It'd be the ultimate satyrical adventure, they'd have their hands full with this one...

Plus, there's just something about playing as an international hired gun (like, James Bond or Alias-style) that makes my inner self grin widely.

Without further ado, here are my regional areas for each city:

CAPITOL CITY

Adams Intl. Airport

Arcadia

Australia War Memorial

Capitol Heights

Fairwood

Fairwood Park

Federal Avenue

Jefferson

Lincoln

Lincoln Station

National Museum

Newburg

Seven Stars Golf Course

Watergate

White Hall

Wilmington

Wilmington Airfield

Wisteria

TEXICO CITY

Armadillo

Barrio Azteca

Cardoso

Cienfuegos

El Cielo

Juarez Intl. Airport

Las Condesas

Las Rubias

Pueblo

Salinas

San Juan

San Pedro

Santa Carmen

Tateloco

BLUNDON

Blackgate

Blackgate Cathedral

Blackgate Tower

Blundon Bridge

Canal City

Central Blundon

Chapel Cross

Chelsea

Docks

East Blundon

Gravesbury

King James Park

Oarsmouth

Oxminster

Saint Michael

South Blundon

Victoria Road

Victoria Intl. Airport

West Blundon

Worcester

AMUSTARDAM

Amstrecht

Arnhem

Arnhem Campus

Barkstad

Bitrecht

Bosch Intl. Airport

Canaalstad

Friburg

Haangover

Haarlem

Kokenhof

Leidenstad

Little Antwerp

Munster

Munster Island

Noord Amustardam

Old Haaven

Pottsdam

Trisburg

Wasserstad

POKYO CITY

Amatsu

East Pokyo

Downtown

Higashima Island

Kato Island

Kokyo

Meguro Intl. Airport

Mikkado

Mizuya

Mount Fujimori

Pokyo Bay

Pokyo Port

Roppongi

Shibuya

Shijuko

West Pokyo

Yaganashi

RIO DE FEVEREIRO

Bairro da Fajuta

Botafogo

Carioca

Central Rio

Central Station

Copabacana

Downtown

Estacio

Guanabara Intl. Airport

Guanabara Bay

Ipiranga

Rio Norte

Rio Sul

Saara

Santa Pureza

Sao Catarino

Sao Jacinto

Villa Nova

I might come up with maps for these cities someday. They'd all be connected by airports, of course, with limited mobility out of each of them like in GTA 3 and GTAVC... Now I urge you people to comment on this, especially folks living in each of these cities (D.C., Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, London, Amsterdam and Tokyo). I might expand on this concept more with my ideas for vehicles, missions, storyline, etc...

But I need opinions, people!