TheGTAPlace stunt collabration!

Do you wanna make a video?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna make a video?

• Yes
    • No

You save them the same way as in Vice City.

Ok, I'll ask that guy I mentioned. Cause he really is a great editor. Yeah, great thanks, ZeroX, for joining in.

And, really, everyone needs to do it like ZeroX and I've mentioned (the thing with replay.rep). Cause we need good quality. It would look pretty bad if the quality went from bad to good to very bad to great.

So everyone, just start stunting and saving replays. I'll set a deadline for all stunts later.

Edited by Ghostchild

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to save my replays in San andreas.

When i send them to editor, they can pick the best stunt from my really long replays (somehow its more than 30 secs).

Good to see GTAStunting.com members are joining TGTAP (thanks Ghostchild)

I reckon that every stunter here, should send in at least 3 major stunts. I see no point in using MODS for this, so don't bother if you're planning on doing so. Also, if you have changed the 'MAIN.SCM' then replays wont work on a normal .SCM file. So basically, everybody should use the original games.

Oh, and like I said, I don't care who edits this, as long as it looks professional, thats all that matters.

Edited by DeathTheftAuto

All games is good. BTW, what I meant with the changed .SCM files, was that when u send the replays to the editor (who might be me... though I don't know) if he doesn't have the same .scm file on his computer, the replays might not work. Ill test it and post back!

Also, Im hopefully getting VEGAS.

I know that it doesn't work for SA, but it definately works for VC.

If theres a couple of people offering to edit, maybe a poll is the option?

I'm only offering to edit if its VC/LC only, as I don't have SA.

BTW, deaththeftauto, you got any videos where I can see your editing skill?

EDIT: Don't worry, I checked the rest of this topic and found the sample video you made... It looked like just some stunts with some music, no offence, wheres the synching? Every transition should be synched IMO, your video showed no synching at all.

Edited by ZeroX

Well, it has to be all games since San Andreas has just come out and most people on this site play's that. I'm going to ask Daf-Fy, for those of you who don't know him, his considered one of the best editors in the stunting world.

Edited by Ghostchild

Yea, daf-fy is an ok editor, but he's doing the GTAS comm vid and complaining about that as it is, I doubt he take even more on his plate.

Plus since its a thegtaplace community video the editor should be a part of the community. :P I can't remember what your editing is like ghostchild, but why don't you give it a shot?

Edited by ZeroX

Ok, I've just resampled the test Video, so it is in synch with the music. The text on the video is just basic, but for the official video, someone can make some proper animated graphics for the title, the stunter intros (pyroxide, Ghostchild, Zero-x, etc.) and the credits. EVERYONE In this section should be added to the credits.

HERE is the link TheGTAPlace Edit Sample

Edited by DeathTheftAuto

Yeah, I don't want to offend anyone, but if we're going to beat the Ats, which we will need to do since we need as much attention as possible to promote the site as a stunting site as well as all the other things this site offers, we need someone that's KNOWN. Someone that everyone in the stunting world knows. Therfor I would like to get someone like Nitz, Daffy, Darkness, or maybe even NightKnight to edit it. Since they are sure quality. It's a sure thing.

But I do have a suggestion though. I suggest that everyone uploads a zipped file (password protected of course) of all their .reps, by the end of the deadline, to one server or site. Then anyone who wants to edit the video can download all those zipped files and record them. Then, byt the end of some set date we all upload each of our videos and we make a poll to see who made the best video. That is the most fair way to do it.

.. and I know what your thinking, that it will take too much time.. Well, if ONE person is going to edit it he/she would have to use that much time anyway so.. GOOD stunt video arn't done in a weeks, they take AT LEAST 3 weeks (and that's just the editing). But since we are so many people we won't use as much time on making all the stunts. But the editing will still take at least 3 weeks. Especially if we're going to beat the Ats!