PC VERSION steering

Vrage

ok, I just got my game yesterday, and tweaked all the controls to suit me much like they were in VC, plus the additions....BUT! the mouse is the camera which I have to follow myself in the car with, so I keep wiping out into things!!!! why doesn't it just lock onto where I'm driving? -it's kinda like the "can't walk and chew gum" thing. (I use the arrows to drive, and right click for Ebrake) any advise appreciated! :jumpon:

Get a controller. May I recommend the same one I use, The Logitech Dual Action or $20. SA keyboard controls suck.

I wasn't exactly the answer I was looking for but thanks anyhow. I actually got this on PC vs. xbox because I like keyboard controls.....just that stupid camera!!!! -plus I play at work....lol.

You have to specify the mouse configurations to either steering with mouse or do not steer with mouse, I'm not sure wich one. Just press (in the options) where it says "Keyboard", or I actually think it's called "Joypad", I'll edit if I've played before you return to reply to see if I'm wrong though.

You have to specify the mouse configurations to either steering with mouse or do not steer with mouse, I'm not sure wich one. Just press (in the options) where it says "Keyboard", or I actually think it's called "Joypad", I'll edit if I've played before you return to reply to see if I'm wrong though.

tried that too....-however if you get close to a building or obstruction, you can't see where you are at...I just saw a new post about "camera angles suck" too. best thing I have come up with so far is trying not to touch the mouse, but I Ebrake with it.