SA stunting: Good, bad?

Sa stunting better or worse than Vice City?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sa stunting better or worse than Vice City?

• Much better
    • Better
    • Same
    • Worse
    • Much worse

So what are your thoughts on San Andreas stunting? Some say the physics are so much worse than in Vice City that they're actually going to still stunt in Vice, do you feel the same way?

I personaly think the physics for bikes are just terible, but I won't go to the extreme of just droping San Andreas stunting though. I've actually found a quite new and, in my opinion, graet way to stunt in San Andreas. You'll see more about that way later when I release my latest video. I havn't really found it mself, but I feel that I'm going to take to a new level. But enough about that, what do you think?

Yes, the VC bike physics are much funnier, but still, when I VC stunted I had to use a steed mod for good stunts, plus a gravity mod. Also, LC had arguably the best jumps but no bikes, which is why people (like me) are married to the ideals of GTA: Liberty City, the meat and potatos of Liberty City, the trimmings and extras of Vice City. I stunt VC and LC all the time, and have tried a few in SA. Sa stunting is better than VC, but not by much.

I've never actualy played SA. (thats right, NEVER)

Personally, I think SA stunting sucks (from what I've seen), no offence to any SA stunters out there who have made vids, but I just don't like it at all.

VC just seems so much more impressive, I also don't like how CJ is basically glued to the bike, it looks almost impossible to fall off, looks too easy if you ask me.

VC 4 LIFE! :)

• 1 month later...

The SA physics make land vehicles bouncier (higher vertical center of gravity?) in a way I don't like. They feel flimsier or something. You can turn a bike around by running it into a wall.

I don't like the instant replay feature for stunts in SA. if someone ha a mod to give it the VC cinematic shots, I'd like that.

One stunt gimmick I like for SA is the CJPHONEHOME code for bicycles. I type that in then try to do some skyscraper jumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not too sure about the fact that all stunters are kinda boikotting Sa. The audience (the one that doesn't stunt) will completly forget about them, since it will consentrate all about the latest game, San Andreas. So, I thin it's great that they like it that much, but to just forget about the new game isn't such a good idea, if you ask me.

You could stunt possibly everywhere in Vice, but about half of San Andreas is wasted potential.

ZeroX's opinion on SA Stunting.

Heres my opinion (note how I'm not going to take anything someone else said and have a bitch about it), there is obviously a wider variety of stunts that can be done in VC, by that I mean different types of stunts by the way, not just doing a BSM or something on 2 different roofs, I mean all you need to do is take a look at jehde's VC stunt list to know that there is definately a larger variety of stunts in VC as compared to SA, I doubt the SA list would even be half as big.

Although I have never played SA, it does too seem to have some (yea some..) good points, new and different vehicles, massive landmarks to jump off, huge map, but after stunting VC for so long, I think all those things have A LOT of wasted potential when it comes to stunting, but lets remember, the games are basically about commiting crimes, not stunting.

I like VC better, in fact, I think SA stunting is the most boring shit ever, boo hoo, have a frolicking cry about it, but don't come on here and have a go at everyone elses opinions. Just express your own if need be. After all, they ARE just opinions, they aren't going to hurt you.

my opinion

SA Stunting is fun, but it's nothing but bunnyhops, bumps, shit grinds and p2b. You almost NEVER fall off the bike in SA, unless you hit a bump without wheeleing.

• 2 months later...

I nly played Vice after playing SA, so I am used to the SA physics. SA is a lot better for beginners, wheras a beginner stunter would be lost when it comes to stunting in Vice. If you slightly tap something without doing a wheelie Tommy flies 50 ft. away from the bike. I also don't like people using Taxi boost. I know it doesn't require mods, but it just looks unrealistic and stupid, but is still used very often in Vice City stunt vids.

• 7 months later...
SA stunts well their are more places where you can't stunt off of then vc because SA is alot bigger like you all know so SA is the stunting place.

check out my new gtasa stunt movie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXe09nRSUVo

SA stunts well their are more places where you can't stunt off of then vc because SA is alot bigger like you all know so SA is the stunting place.

check out my new gtasa stunt movie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXe09nRSUVo