Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pommie

Make me a guy from the street

10 posts in this topic

I want to change myself

i got the white cj skin but i want to be like this: Screenshot

u can't get those clothes in the stores and the hear stuff like that

thats just one of the ped in SA i think ive seen him before somewhere im not sure if there is a mod that lets you use peds or storyline characters though.

no this a normal dude i think so u can c him at the garage for lowriders euhm.. the first lowrider garage that u unlock somewhere there :P u gotto try dude :P

but his textures and hair face and stuff got to be in gta folder ??

so isn't there a way to copy and paste to your own stuff or only the clothes of him and replace it in clothes of the binco shop

gotto be a way :P

if someone can fix this he get a kiss or a hug

Yes, there is a way, but it's kinda hard. First have to download IMG Tool. Then you have to find the name of that ped's .dff and .txd file inside the gta3.img file, then export them out of the gta3.img file. Then replace those two files (the .dff and .txd files) with the player.dff and the player.txd that are alos found in the gta3.img file.

Er, right, that'd look extremely odd, considering the player model is for CJ naked (well except his piece, but then he doesn't have any pants on either, just an absence of that part before any of you weirdos get ideas), so replacing that would have that random ped wearing cj's extra clothes as well if in fact it works

Well, I don't know how this will work in San Andreas, it will probably look alittle weired, but it's worth a shot.

You know that the ped is one big .dff file, right? It doesn't have clothes ontop of that "name of per".dff.