trouble with new wheels mod

MrDali

hi...well, like its said in the title, i have a trouble with the new wheels mods...i DL the mods and the read me is in german i think but i think i know what to do since i dont understand german and what i did whas replace the wheel.txd (i think) in the model/generic folder with the one in the .rar file and when i start the game and try on my new wheels they dont show up, i mean, when i change any wheel in any cars (normal mods-xtreme tuning mods) the wheels i can change to are the normals one, the ones that R* has and not the new wheels i change...anyone has this prob.?...can someone help me? :D thx

i dont know, iv never mod the last game (vice)...i dont know what i am doing wrong since the read me is in german...other mods i DL worked fine but i dont know what to do with this one?...someone out there that has mod the wheels?...help me jajaja

Don't think we have many German's here to translate, and Google's translator is crap.

Neue Wheels Fuer Gta San Andreas ...

Hi Leute ich hab mich ma hingesetzt und neue Wheels gemacht...

Hoffe sie gefallen !

Installation:

1. Entpacken

2. die wheels.txd kopiern

3. und in euer verzeichnis einfuegen ( Programme/Rockstar Games/Gta San Andreas/models/generic

4. und dann einfach ueberschreiben lassen(Vorher die alte wheels.txd sichern)

Viel Spass mit den Wheels!!

mfg TighT

Fuer Fragen Mail me : [email protected]

Ich hafte fuer keine schaeden im Spiel..

Just going by my experience in modding I'll write what I think all that means...

New Wheels Forr Gta San Andreas ...

I've made some new wheels....]

Hope it works

Installation:

1. Unpack

2. copy the wheels.txd (make a backup copy I presume he means)

3. and go to this folder Program Files/Rockstar Games/Gta San Andreas/models/generic

4. Then put the new wheels.txd here

Have fun with the wheels!!

mfg TighT

For questions Mail me : [email protected]

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to the game

So yeah thats it, and by the way this will only replace the default wheels on the cars, it wont replace the ones you can buy in the mod shops.