:zZZ: I think I figured out something, there'll...

Mission 2

We're back in the Sentinel, crusing over to Don Salvatore's mansion. He wants us to retrieve some cash from the docks at Atlantic Quays, so we take a dirt bike from his driveway and head down the hill. Across the water we can see Shoreside Vale- the draw distance is extremely impressive.

Unfortunately, those bomb-happy Triads have rigged the warehouse, so collecting the cash packages is a race against time - allwhile fighting running battles. In the nick of time we dash out and the building goes up, damaging everything nearby. Ignoring the smoking cars, we steal a chopper, gassing it up and weaving madly to avoid the incoming wave of Belly Up fish vans. Eventually, with only minor civilian casualties, we reach the safety of Salvatore's mansion once again.

Hehe. Take a close look. Steal a chopper. Hmmmmm, I'm not garunteeing anything. However, this could also explain why Houser didn't finish his sentence. Now, like I said, I'm not garunteeing ANYTHING, just so you know because I don't know either :). But, there is a hint I just seemed to notice. Any comments?

Edited by johnnythegamer

...Ignoring the smoking cars, we steal a chopper, gassing it up and weaving madly to avoid the incoming wave of Belly Up fish vans. Eventually, with only minor civilian casualties, we reach the safety of Salvatore's mansion once again.

Yes, I was wandering about that too. I was just rereading that and when I saw that part, I was dumbfounded. R* already said no choppers, but it says in that mission he stole a chopper and had to escape back to the mansion. The chopper part could just be a cutscene, but then why would it sound so strategic if it were. Plus, why is there a chopper on the promotional posters of GTA LCS? I think they will include the maverick, police maverick, Sparrow, Seasparrow, Hunter, News Maverick, and (crosses fingers) fully-winged Dodo.

...Ignoring the smoking cars, we steal a chopper, gassing it up and weaving madly to avoid the incoming wave of Belly Up fish vans. Eventually, with only minor civilian casualties, we reach the safety of Salvatore's mansion once again.

Yes, I was wandering about that too. I was just rereading that and when I saw that part, I was dumbfounded. R* already said no choppers, but it says in that mission he stole a chopper and had to escape back to the mansion. The chopper part could just be a cutscene, but then why would it sound so strategic if it were. Plus, why is there a chopper on the promotional posters of GTA LCS? I think they will include the maverick, police maverick, Sparrow, Seasparrow, Hunter, News Maverick, and (crosses fingers) fully-winged Dodo.

Yes, I agree, however it would be hard. So what they could do is this, they could take every little graphical aspect down a notch (things that don't matter like glass on cars, tires, rims, dirt, ground, lines in sidewalks, signal lights, etc.), I think it would be possible to add at least two or three aerial type transportation. And they don't have to be magnificent, they could be like Dodo's or something. But you know why it is hard? It's because of this, to be able to fly, you're plane has to be able to go through, like every little pinpoint in the sky, because let's say you're walking, there cant be an invisible wall in the sky now. Because let's just say a plane were to fall and not crash, and you just jumped and it took you up, the code wont know your on top of a plane, it only knows when you are in one, you get me?

Edited by johnnythegamer

I think it's a motercycle-chopper.. I mean, gassing up a helicopter and weaving with it? Sounds odd.

I thought weaving meant like uhh, spinning the top thingy...yeah that's what it means don't it, I'll look in the dictionary

There are two meanings, to move from side to side, and to spin...DAMN IT!

Heh your right on, ok ummm, k look at the part on incoming belly up vans, so that's a motorbike, oh crap... lol heh. But why is there a pic of a whirly on the poster.

Edited by johnnythegamer

Chopper could also mean "Chopper (the big motor bike) "

But I doubt it...

I'm just saying lol.

Heh heh, it's weaving madly, heh...

Read the whole paragraph before you assume hehe, just kidding, anyways it says weaving, maybe the bike's have wings :yup:

If YOU read the whole paragraph YOU would've saw the "to avoid the incoming wave of Belly Up fish vans."

Why the HELL would you need to avoid the VANS if you're in the fuckin' sky?