Touchscreen lappies, Win10

BlackListedB

I've been offline forum wise to let you guys post some stuff, but one of my projects is to get Windows free 10 ASAP, but deciding on where to install it is a challenge, one of the best Savers store finds thus far, for me, has been a DV6 series Core i3 tech HP Pavilion, when I looked at variations on the DV theme from HP, I found many, branching in outward design to inside tech changing support. Like Acer's V series, it covers quite a bit of options. Worth a look for keeping a budget built or resto.

The idea is to replace the reddish hue worn out 15'6'' screen with a touch capable version, there's an additional connector on the motherboard besides the standard VLDS (IIRC) cable, the LED I believe, 40 odd pin connection. Anyway, if anyone knows about touchscreens, worked on them, poked around under the hood, thought about an upgrade conversion, post here and let me/us know what you find.

I love the fact the original RESTORATION Partition HDD was left inside of this laptop when I bought it, so it should be a straight forward upgrade to Win10 given it shipped with the Win7 OS already