I haven't been here in a while

Jakk

I've been the most active by way of banned-for-life from GTAForums, Some even think any forum I take part in is then adversely affected by that account, I don't know what to think.

The staff have said minimize or eliminate all GTAForums discussion here, and I can see why at times, but it's hard to ignore their headstart in the GTA related forum timeline and that accounts for their massive audience and why I joined there in 2003. I wanted insider gamer info on GTA as I was just then a die-hard fan for life.

This forum and others around are most active for modders, I'm not one, but I do respect their computer prowess to be able to embellish games above and beyond the factory studio product. Sometimes just finding Easter Eggs is enough of a joy. I do miss my time in an active forum and as well, active online gaming communities within GTA and RDR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My longest friend association with communication about GTA has been Trip Mills from GTAF. He's the most upright guy from my estimation since he's communicated even in bad times. He pretty much stays out of every malee that happens online between peeps. But he has gone to bat for me more then anyone. I am true to all friends like him, and as long as I'm welcomed here, I'll be here talking topics and gaming, ROCKSTAR, BTW, MUST get their own game on and get some new game projects info out there to the public, it's OVER-DUE at this point!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread makes sort of, a reality, out of the skepticism I've had that old members stopped checking the site out. if I may.. 2006 TGTAP alumni "checking" in.  :cheers:

A revival of this place would exciting, but we would need not only old members, to arrive again with new life, but an increase in new members signaling there's something to be attained here, no?

• 3 weeks later...