David Bowie R.I.P.

Hey all, so sad to report what you've already heard, I'm sure.  David Bowie died of terminal cancer he'd known about for nearly a year. A RS online article (IIRC) states from a close friend that David was handling the matter without any sign of fear, outwardly at least, and some enthusiasm to follow up his latest project of the last 12 or more months, Dark Star, with another studio album, however, tragically, he died before he could do it. He did however get some demos apparently readied for the project, not on his latest album, we may see those at some point.....

Also happening this past week, we lost acclaimed actor Alan Rickman. Really sad news this new year.... Along with Lemmy of Motorhead, all appear to have died around the age of 70. My folks turned 76 this year, and that worries me more then ever, they're getting up there in that bracket .... The Golden Years.

God Bless, David ;Jones; Bowie.... We'll miss your one of a kind artistry,.... Forever!!

Edited by BlackListedB