After Obama, US Prez; DONALD TRUMP!

BlackListedB

Wow, I thought something the Don would say could wind up too big a foot in the mouth to remove, but anti-gov sentiment is part of the fury feeding Donald Trump's bid for the White House.

I've been following this as someone GREATLY effected by the recession of 2007, in fact it's been my mid-life crisis for real. Losing a job after 16 years really puts you in a tail spin about the future. Trump wants to rebuild America's world standing and it's own self-worth, but as John McCain made the mistake of saying too loudly, some Ultra right wingers as they're called, or 'Crazies' attach themselves to his campaign as well, I think as someone also outside of politics as usual that Donald Trump's main issues is more in dealing with non-US entities of which he's not that experienced.... His tough words on immigration and the Chinese or Saudi's might backfire as well as US citizen support, but so far, he's still getting people excited about how to improve the US as a whole, what do you make of it all??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MarlenesFutureDad

I hear that Donald Trump and his Republican cronies want to turn the United States of America into a real-life Republic of Gilead. He wants to make immigration to the US illegal, take away civil rights from people like women and LGBT people, make all crimes into capital offenses, force all young men between the ages of 18 to 21 to serve in the military BEFORE attending university and make everyone attend Protestant church upon the threat of being arrested and sent to the electric chair.

He also wants to make "reservations" for black people, Hispanic people, Jews and Muslims where they will be controlled like the Native American people of the late 19th century.

At least he wants to send the jobs back from China so that production levels in the US will be higher than in World War 2, at least according to Donald Trump's official spokesman.

I hear that Donald Trump and his Republican cronies want to turn the United States of America into a real-life Republic of Gilead. He wants to make immigration to the US illegal, take away civil rights from people like women and LGBT people, make all crimes into capital offenses, force all young men between the ages of 18 to 21 to serve in the military BEFORE attending university and make everyone attend Protestant church upon the threat of being arrested and sent to the electric chair.

He also wants to make "reservations" for black people, Hispanic people, Jews and Muslims where they will be controlled like the Native American people of the late 19th century.

At least he wants to send the jobs back from China so that production levels in the US will be higher than in World War 2, at least according to Donald Trump's official spokesman.

He also flew a sick child and his parents across the country to a doctor on his own dime when the airlines refused.

Edited by Trevor_Philips

Guest MarlenesFutureDad

He also flew a sick child and his parents across the country to a doctor on his own dime when the airlines refused.

That is just mere publicity to get him elected as the President of the United States. Once's he elected, Trump will take away the civil rights of the LGBTQ population (including same-sex marriage), bomb Iran with multiple nuclear missiles in a Third World War and make the life of the typical black person a living nightmare with laws that protect the KKK and the skinheads.

That is just mere publicity to get him elected as the President of the United States. Once's he elected, Trump will take away the civil rights of the LGBTQ population (including same-sex marriage), bomb Iran with multiple nuclear missiles in a Third World War and make the life of the typical black person a living nightmare with laws that protect the KKK and the skinheads.

You and my dad would get along great. He's a conspiracy nut, too.