Please Help me Save Game Needed , Lost PROGRESS

BobbaBokye

Dunno if you still want this but here's my save, its 34%, just after the merriweather heist. I'm too lazy to figure out which savefile it is, so there's a 100% in there too. Obviously just don't load that one unless you want to.

Edit: Ignore the filename, 29% was my guess but then I loaded the game up n checked n it's def 34%

screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15034260/GTA5%202015-04-22%2004-38-16-94.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15034260/GTA%205%20100%25%20Save%20%2B%20my%2029%25save.rar

PS: Fair warning, I used an infinite money cheat. If that bothers you you're welcome to not use my savegame (duh). :D

Edited by benlarkin88

PS: Fair warning, I used an infinite money cheat.

Did you exploit Gruppe Sechs on the stock market? I reached a point in-game that I think was around the 30% mark where their stock would continually rise and fall each time I slept to pass game time and I was netting ridiculously massive profits. I could easily have accumulated fortunes in the trillions for each character had I wanted, but ultimately I decided ~$500 billion each was way more than I'd ever use.

PS: Fair warning, I used an infinite money cheat.

Did you exploit Gruppe Sechs on the stock market? I reached a point in-game that I think was around the 30% mark where their stock would continually rise and fall each time I slept to pass game time and I was netting ridiculously massive profits. I could easily have accumulated fortunes in the trillions for each character had I wanted, but ultimately I decided ~$500 billion each was way more than I'd ever use.

Nah, just a trainer made by someone called MrAntiFun. Your way is slightly less "cheaty" lol.