The next GTA games - picture

When I started San Andreas for the second time I noticed that in the first movie of the game when CJ is presented arriving in Los Santos, in the airport there is a departure list somewhere in the back. Although the graphic is poor I managed to read the list.

There are 6 locations on the departure list :

- the first is "Liberty"

- the second is "Vice"

- the third is "Carcer"

- the fourth is "Leith int" (Leith is the area of Edinburgh where the Rockstar North office is situated)

- the fifth is "Tokyo" (I`ve heard last year that Rockstar Games has registered the name "GTA:Tokyo" amoung others like "GTA:Bogota"... Tokyo could be the place for a future GTA)

- and the sixth is "Johnson" (I considered this name different from the others - 2 reasons - : (1) It`s not likely that a GTA city would be called "Johnson" (but who knows) and (2) the main`s character name is "Johnson"(Carl)... maybe the programers are trying to tell us something... something like: We left this clue/list only to say that Carcer City is next and don`t consider the others, they are crap...)

I took several pictures from different angles and came up with the same results.

Most likely the next GTA game will be set in Carcer City (which will probably be made after Chicago or Detroit).

post-1980-1121553704.jpg

my mail: [email protected]

Edited by Fido_glc

I havn't heard the Johnson part, but otherwise this has been found before. Some say Tokyo is the next one because of that. Carcer city is the setting you're in when you play Manhunt, another R* game. All in all, I say this is just an easter egg. There isn't any message behind it. It's just a point to many of R*'s properties and stuff. But really, nobody's exactly sure.