GTA RECRUITMENT FOR PS4

henchjudydench

Hi people, so i am looking for more people to join my crew, that are willing to work there way up in the ranks. My crew is called Bellics Bank Robbers and we have about fourteen members. Looking for more people to join our cause. Must be 18 or over and strong GTA players. People that don't mind getting their hands dirty. We are all up for having a laugh and a mess around. Also looking for serious members too. My Name is HenchJudyDench, but call me Craig if you like. .I will send you a link to my page soon enough. I need a little bit of time to sort out my emblem and whatnot, but hey if yo uget high up in the ranks, you can do that for me. Cheers guys, looking forward to meeting you all. I will post a link on here now. The link is http://socialclub.ro...cs_bank_robbers

Please join, it is a really good crew where everyone is equal and valued the same. You will have a good laugh with us and will always be payed the right amount of money you are owed for each job. When heists come out you will all get a shot at doing them, we may even be able to do more than one with different people. My second in commands will have their own members to take care off also. Looking forward to playing with you guys. Cannot wait to get some new people to join our ranks! Cheers for accepting people!