Chain of clues discovered about Infinite 8 serial killer

santony251

Hey guys.. im a newbie, I mean ive been playing GTA since 2000 and just got gta v like 1 month and a half ago and this is my first post regarding GTA V on any forum or a website, and its kinda like my hobbie to read mysteries about gta v before I go to sleep on my mobile. thats my introduction, and lets get down to this. its been some days since ive been reading about merl the infinite killa, his obsession with number 8, well I suppose you all know about him, and today I was looking around mount chilliad to find the T end tunnel but couldnt find it, and somehow I got caught to a police guy, and I just got busted for the first time and, I got out of paleto bay police station at the end of the street, and I somehow came infront of ' The Hen House " and the opposite side of the road, there is a  barber shop, behind it, is a brick walled shop. . and behind it, is another shop called " Tyre & Muffler " and that " ^& " looks like 8 in a strange way, maybe because i have merle on ma mind, and walk to the pavement infront of tyre & muffler shop and on the pavement, you will see that +38 is written on the pavement. and a red symbol underneath. and behind the Barber shop and the brickwalled shop, there is a little alley way, carved inside, there lays a front page of a news paper, and its printed 24. and whats strange here is if you multiply 2 by 4, you get 8. 2x4=8 and either you multiply 4 by 2, you get the same answer. which is 8. and that news paper never leaves its location. and ive been seeing strange references, and I will post them when I have time.