ISIS Crisis

BlackListedB

Not trying to be too glib, or glum, but the news of the new Islam State terror faction declaring a sort of war against the United States has raised a VERY serious discussion on USA Media about how the US Government will counter US citizen's deaths abroad.

I'd like to hear from you guys as well since the USA Versus or War On Terror doesn't just concern us and a bunch of narrow minded thugs but Nuclear Wannabe Super Powers like North Korea or further conflict coming from Russia in the Ukraine and the seriousness of how this could lead to all out conflict, Dare I suggest WWIII?!? I've always wondered how the signs of the World's last days may present themselves, whether from a space meteor or man's inhumanity to man.

It's disturbing no matter WHAT age you are!

And on top of all that...

Look, I get that people are weary after Afghanistan and Iraq and that's entirely understandable, but ISIS is shaping up to become a far more dangerous threat than any we've seen in recent years and isn't a problem that's going to solve itself. Plus, you know things are getting bad when the United States and Iran are on the same page! The longer we sit by with our thumbs up our asses, the worse it's going to get.

I personally believe the Bo Berghdal prisoner exchange, though it happens often, as Government reps explained, made Obama gun shy about acting too promptly in haste, and wants all his ducks in a row beforehand. However, I tend to believe what John McCain has been saying, this threat should be taken as seriously as possible, and every effort made to stem their effectiveness to do any harm