side characters

juan cortez in 2005 would be 70 years old. he was already about 50 in VC. and your implying that he would be the main character for when he left so then he would have to be in the future. how about we have somone simple (CLAUDE who TALKS, goes to a doctor and fixes his vocal chords) or somone hard (cortez or somone old from any games and play as him for a while then he has a kid that you only see in cutscenes and then you(cortez or old guy) gets killed somhow and 15 years later (when the kid is like 18 or so) you play as the kid and take on the roll your father did, getting revenge for the killers and actually have an unpredictable twist unlike ALL the other GTA games.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that playing a new upgraded Claude would be cool. But besides him I would have to say someone like Ken Rosenburg, Lance Vance (i hear he isn't dead) or maybe a chick, it would be even cooler to pick, but hey wtf do we know, we'll find out soon.

juan cortez in 2005 would be 70 years old. he was already about 50 in VC. and your implying that he would be the main character for when he left so then he would have to be in the future. how about we have somone simple (CLAUDE who TALKS, goes to a doctor and fixes his vocal chords) or somone hard (cortez or somone old from any games and play as him for a while then he has a kid that you only see in cutscenes and then you(cortez or old guy) gets killed somhow and 15 years later (when the kid is like 18 or so) you play as the kid and take on the roll your father did, getting revenge for the killers and actually have an unpredictable twist unlike ALL the other GTA games.

HOLY SHIT!!! ROCKSTAR TOLD US IT WAS 2005!?!??! WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFO!!!......

I think that playing a new upgraded Claude would be cool. But besides him I would have to say someone like Ken Rosenburg, Lance Vance (i hear he isn't dead) or maybe a chick, it would be even cooler to pick, but hey wtf do we know, we'll find out soon.

I blew Lance up in the last mission...he isnt coming back from that.

I think Cesar or Catalina would be good main characters. Cesar because he done the same things as CJ he didnt order him about. Catalina would be good to play after she left the Badlands as you can then feature loads of cities as her and Claude travel to Liberty City.

I think Diaz could be an interesting main character before Vercetti came to the city. You could be going all across the world doing deals and assassinating people and stuff.

That would be great doing all those drug related missions and seeing how he became so rich, but he's really annoying, not very popular and really short :o

To see how short he is play Vice City and get the cheat to turn Tommy to Diaz. :P