The latest free update to Grand Theft Auto Online is available for both Xbox 360 and PS3 users, you'll be prompted to update next time you start the game. The High Life update offers a whole load of new features and bug fixes. We mentioned these in last week's news post but in case you've forgotten, below is a brief summary of the changes. You can also head over to the Rockstar Newswire if you'd like to read what Rockstar themselves have to say about this new update. Also, if you are absolutely insane, or just love reading stuff, you can check out the full massive list of changes in patch 1.13.
- 5 brand new high-end apartments
- Ability to own two apartments simultaneously
- 4 new vehicles - Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle) - these will also be available in Story mode
- 1 new weapon - Bullpup Rifle
- Non-contact option for racing!
- New mental state stat for your character.
- New wardrobe options, vehicle horns and player toasts/celebrations as well as 15 new Jobs - including 5 new Contact Missions