GTA-Libertycitystories.com RIPS!

Adriaan

Yeah I have taken the screens and are going forward with the neccasary steps. I will also take him on about him advertising his site in my comments area.

wow your taking it this far, cant he just agree to remove any ripped content and apologise

That's what most people would and in fact should do in his situation if they want to save what little dignity they have left.

johnnythegamer please refrain from using CAPS so much.

God damn I hate dumbasses like Kuwong. WTF? You must be a black. And for your information, a black is an ignorant person, not a black person. Think you can have what you want, so you steal it. Then, because you don't want him to have traffic generated BY HIS OWN FUCKIN' NEWS, you remove the link back to his site. Listen buddy, EVERYONE links back to the original news article. It's called common fuckin' courtesy.

Oh, and reality check, guy. ANYTHING posted onto the internet is technically copyrighted by the author. Don't believe me? Tough shit, it is. That's why I, Spaz The Great, take people stealing my shit so seriously.

God damn I hate dumbasses like Kuwong. WTF? You must be a black. And for your information, a black is an ignorant person, not a black person. Think you can have what you want, so you steal it. Then, because you don't want him to have traffic generated BY HIS  OWN FUCKIN' NEWS, you remove the link back to his site. Listen buddy, EVERYONE links back to the original news article. It's called common fuckin' courtesy.

Oh, and reality check, guy. ANYTHING posted onto the internet is technically copyrighted by the author. Don't believe me? Tough shit, it is. That's why I, Spaz The Great, take people stealing my shit so seriously.

Thank you Spaz, I almost had arthritis cuz of him!