30 replies to this topic

#21 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:10 PM

Wow, it seems im the only one here that uses Internet Explorer and not Firefox.

Anyways, kuwong, just stop this childish act of yours. You will never get vistors to your site if they find out your one of the bad guys and just take things and claim it as your own.
Posted Image

#22 johnnythegamer

johnnythegamer

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:50 PM

WOW A HEXAGILLIAR POST!!!!!!!

Anyways those are real images, very easy to edit on msn, ummmm, u made many posts about fake screens which are not due to the new mags that are out so, therefore, I guess also majority wins, so Kuwong, YOUR A LIAR!
And why would you go beserk just link to his site for god sakes!

oh and i use internet expoler :)

oh sky, why did you warn me, me and Spaz dealt with the situation he just let it go...nuthing against u though

ok now im confused of what the hell is going on OK!

JUST LINK TO HIS SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! :pissedred:

oh and did anyone like my control ideas for gta lcs and other ideas>

thanks adriaan

THOSE ARE REAL IMAGES! GIVE HIM THE GOD DAMN CREDIT FOR FLIP SAKES LIKE OH MY WORD JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

oh and is someone going to POST TODAY OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Goes Crazy* :pissedred: :bashhead:

Edited by johnnythegamer, 12 July 2005 - 09:03 PM.

Banned from Forums

#23 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:01 PM

Post news? Oh and I have also brought down your warning level :hi:

#24 johnnythegamer

johnnythegamer

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:06 PM

Ok this is final. Kuwong, JUST FRIGGING LINK THE GOD DAMN SITE!!!!!!!!! OK EVEN IF IT WAS A FAKE GOD DAMN SCREEN, HE STILL MADE IT THEN, AND WE HAVE A WHOLE frolicking FORUM AS WITNESSES OK! SO JUST DO IT. Now, how much nicer do you want me to GOD DAMN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :bashhead:

OH! HE CANT SUE ME, FOR I AM A GREAT ASSWHOLE! AND SURE YOU'LL CARE IF YOU GO TO JAIL! YEAH, FOR NOT GIVING A MAN CREDIT, JUST FLIPPIN DO IT! IT AINT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred:

Ok, I think he went to go post credit now :)! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
I feel so much better now.

oh adriaan, not news i meant on the forum kind of thing...

Sorry Pyroxide for using caps it just was ummmm, uhhh, neccesary for this unneccisary situation, heh...

Edited by johnnythegamer, 13 July 2005 - 02:21 AM.

Banned from Forums

#25 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:35 PM

Yeah I have taken the screens and are going forward with the neccasary steps. I will also take him on about him advertising his site in my comments area.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow your taking it this far, cant he just agree to remove any ripped content and apologise

#26 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:48 PM

Yeah I have taken the screens and are going forward with the neccasary steps. I will also take him on about him advertising his site in my comments area.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow your taking it this far, cant he just agree to remove any ripped content and apologise

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what most people would and in fact should do in his situation if they want to save what little dignity they have left.

johnnythegamer please refrain from using CAPS so much.

#27 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

God damn I hate dumbasses like Kuwong. WTF? You must be a black. And for your information, a black is an ignorant person, not a black person. Think you can have what you want, so you steal it. Then, because you don't want him to have traffic generated BY HIS OWN FUCKIN' NEWS, you remove the link back to his site. Listen buddy, EVERYONE links back to the original news article. It's called common fuckin' courtesy.

Oh, and reality check, guy. ANYTHING posted onto the internet is technically copyrighted by the author. Don't believe me? Tough shit, it is. That's why I, Spaz The Great, take people stealing my shit so seriously.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#28 johnnythegamer

johnnythegamer

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:24 PM

God damn I hate dumbasses like Kuwong. WTF? You must be a black. And for your information, a black is an ignorant person, not a black person. Think you can have what you want, so you steal it. Then, because you don't want him to have traffic generated BY HIS  OWN FUCKIN' NEWS, you remove the link back to his site. Listen buddy, EVERYONE links back to the original news article. It's called common fuckin' courtesy.

Oh, and reality check, guy. ANYTHING posted onto the internet is technically copyrighted by the author. Don't believe me? Tough shit, it is. That's why I, Spaz The Great, take people stealing my shit so seriously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Spaz, I almost had arthritis cuz of him!
Banned from Forums

#29 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:37 PM

wtf arthritus? Why the hell would get joint pains from that?

#30 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 07:56 PM

I thought I closed this topic...
well it is now.

#31 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods