Rockstars Tip of the Hat to H N' O

That being HALL and OATES. Don't know if you guys catch Daryl Hall's original streamed live from his home rock n roll food show, but it's on Palladia every now and again, or is that AXS? One of those, Live from Daryl's House.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52229/Congratulations-to-Daryl-Hall-and-John-Oates-on-Their#comments

I have to say I'm with Eddie Trunk of VH1 Classic's That Metal Show when he comes down HARD on the RnR Hall of Fame's unscrupulous snubbing of great rock acts who had been neglected with an induction like KISS and RUSH, who Ed seemingly had a hand in a turn around of events. More power to him!!

I hope Rockstar won't forget the travesty of justice that has been plaguing the organization for years.

Anyway, sure you guys check in with Newswire regularly, and what is still quite worrisome is that there's little to no talk outside GTAOnline. This has worried me from the inception of Online gaming, and it's still a factor despite the more widespread networking. We simply don't want to be uber reliant on that ONLINE connection.