I saw somebody had asked a similar question to this a few years back and you guys gave some good answers so I'm gonna go ahead and ask the same question.
The room I'm gonna be "converting" is medium-sized (it's not my bedroom, but the room next to it. My bedroom is too small for a gaming setup) and has a carpet floor, just for clarification. I'll go ahead and list it's contents:
- A spare bed
- 4 cupboards on the wall
- Chest of drawers
- Gaming PC
- Razer Goliathus Speed Extended mouse mat
- Roccat Kova+ mouse
- Gigabyte Force K7 keyboard
- Old 32" Digihome TV
- Dell Inspiron N5110 that's 2 years old
- Xbox One
- Roccat Kulo headset and crappy HP headset
- Edifier E1100 Predator 2.1 speakers
- 2 giant Assassin's Creed 4 posters
- A big Nuka Cola poster
I have a budget of about £4000-£5000. And if it helps, my computer has an i5-3570K (running at about 3.40GHz I think), 8GB of RAM and a GTX 780. The Xbox One and PC are both hooked up to the 32".
What should I do make my room into a gaming setup?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users