[REL|SCR] Nokia X

Huckleberry Pie

Haven't done a mod for IV (or any GTA game for that matter) for a while, so here I am with yet another lovely mod:

SwiM1pt.png

The Nokia X, also known by its codename "Normandy", is a mid-range smartphone developed and marketed by Nokia, running on a heavily-modified version of Android and was released on February 24, 2014. As it is noted for being the Finnish company's first Android device, Normandy was highly anticipated and garnered substantial interest from the media.

A variant with increased memory, known as the Nokia X+, and a larger-format version of the phone called the XL has also been unveiled.

To install, simply replace cj_mobile_3.wdr, cj_mobile_hand_1.wdr and cj_ld_phone_final.wtd in Grand Theft Auto IVpcdatamapspropslev_desminigame.img with the ones provided. Make sure that you have a backup ready, just to make sure.

Feel free to redistribute, steal or make derivative works out of my mod, just as long as you give me proper credit. =)

SCREENSHOTS:

LCwiyvz.jpg

6LtlOAS.jpg

You can download the mod here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f6721-nokia-x