3 replies to this topic

#1 mustafaiq

mustafaiq

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Iraq 

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hi all i have proplem in ELFC when i start spcial club its start and i login but when i start LANCHELFC.exe it show me this error:
http://upimage.us/se...iles/1 (23).JPG
http://upimage.us/se...iles/2 (20).JPG
PS: i installed the new version of Game for windows live yesterday i was have old version but the game was work good?
an thank you. :)

#2 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

I have the PC version, but it demanded more PC resources then GTA IV PC version. I imagine you're referring to Social Club software linking local installs with the online.

You don't need to actually engage Social Club to play a localized game (offline most times), the main reason to have SC software included is for Multiplayer when available and to share the stats with other SC members

#3 mustafaiq

mustafaiq

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Iraq 

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

i need to play onilne but how i fix this man :(

#4 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hi

Sorry about Mr. Spambot offering more useless posting garbage, Damn those trolls.

I have bought my own USED copy of GTA IV but haven't installed it just yet, I do plan to do that ASAP now I am getting TWO gaming laptops up and running in the past month (upcoming as well)

I don't do much online gaming other then PSN and XBL console though, so I suspect Social Club tied into GTA IV is part of your concern. I mentioned the key thing is sharing stats cross-platform, whether running the game or not you can use Rock's SC to keep up with all GTA gamers too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users