i can't install the hotcoffee mod! HELP

doomboom

I have a hot coffee mod. but u can't install it... I don't have a "scripts" folder. so i made one in the directory::: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV" and in the script folder i pasted the hotcoffee and instantcoffee .. but didn't work.  what can i do.?? do i need "scripthookdotnet" ? and which version and how do i know which version i need??? please help guys!!!

My friend personally sent me the unlock mod for Hot Coffee, all you do is run the application after GTA SA is installed, no technical user mod above running the app on top of a previous GTA install is needed, I'd look for that patch to run instead, I don't know where it would be hosted online presently though, so some sort of cloud based storage would be a good idea, the patch is not large, in the regard of whether it would be difficult or not.

You posted this in and mentioning GTA 4, let's be clear, there is ABSOLUTELY NO GTA 4 mod for HC

Edited by BlackListedB

You posted this in and mentioning GTA 4, let's be clear, there is ABSOLUTELY NO GTA 4 mod for HC

Yes, there is. I'd link as proof, but it's NSFW. Should come up as the first result in any search for "gta iv hot coffee mod", though.

Edit: And so is the OP's avatar, for that matter.

Edited by Spartan198

Why would there be any HC in GTA 4? You do know there was never official announcement of it, and it was a major source of consternation for the company.... Now if modders made something completely their own, that's another story.

And, BTW, avoid Internet shorthand where ever possible, since I've no idea what you're talking about, as such.

(for sake of definition:)

http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/n/f/What-Is-NSFW.htm

Edited by BlackListedB

Why would there be any HC in GTA 4? You do know there was never official announcement of it, and it was a major source of consternation for the company.... Now if modders made something completely their own, that's another story.

No one claimed there was an HC mode in vanilla GTA IV, the subject of the topic is a fan-made mode which, contrary to what you previously claimed, surely does exist.

Fan made is JUST NOT THE SAME as Hot Coffee as defined by historical significance, and that's what I'm driving at and the place I'm coming from.

If I don't know about all fan based mods, that's totally reasonable, I'm a CONSOLE player and owner firstly and foremost, but I'll tell you, I don't shy away from the PC versions. The problem remains that Rockstar under the auspices of the Housers will not cater to PC first, and as such, any PC versions will fall short the optimization mark, until the day they have a crack PC team of programmers in-house

Fan made is JUST NOT THE SAME as Hot Coffee as defined by historical significance, and that's what I'm driving at and the place I'm coming from.

If I don't know about all fan based mods, that's totally reasonable, I'm a CONSOLE player and owner firstly and foremost, but I'll tell you, I don't shy away from the PC versions. The problem remains that Rockstar under the auspices of the Housers will not cater to PC first, and as such, any PC versions will fall short the optimization mark, until the day they have a crack PC team of programmers in-house

None of that alters the fact that you incorrectly claimed there was no HC mod for GTA IV and I corrected you.

Yes, you're right, I'm wrong, there's a Mod, but that doesn't mean jack shite when I'm referring to the original hidden sex game that no USER or GAMER added, Rockstar Games STAFF added, and was denied by the Housers and official statements, yet it existed, the mod was done to reveal the hidden sex game. Please do try and keep your ego out of this.

PatrickW I may remind you is a staff member of GTAforums, however, I disavow all knowledge of that site, bad blood still exists, but lemme say, READ that BOOK "Jacked" by all means

Edited by BlackListedB

Yes, you're right, I'm wrong, there's a Mod, but that doesn't mean jack shite when I'm referring to the original hidden sex game that no USER or GAMER added, Rockstar Games STAFF added, and was denied by the Housers and official statements, yet it existed, the mod was done to reveal the hidden sex game. Please do try and keep your ego out of this.

My ego isn't a factor here, yours apparently is. You made a statement that was factually incorrect and all I did was correct it. You first tried to deny it by claiming you were talking about the original GTA: SA minigame (which this topic really has nothing to do with) when your own initial post contradicts this by clearly including the word "mod", then tried to deflect it by bringing up Rockstar's alleged lack of a "crack PC team" (something else this topic has nothing to do with).

PatrickW I may remind you is a staff member of GTAforums, however, I disavow all knowledge of that site, bad blood still exists,

That's nice for him. Can you expand on why this should matter to me? Because, you know, I'm not, nor do I at this time have any intention of becoming, a member there.

but lemme say, READ that BOOK "Jacked" by all means

Something else this topic has nothing to do with. With all due respect to the Hausers, I'm not really all that interested in GTA's origin story at the moment.

I would beg you not to be daft, as the Brits put it, but I don't think that would do any good. You feel that ego-less means you get the last word?? I dunno about that, really!??!

The truth is largely what I believe makes up the story of GTA and Rockstar within the book Jacked, it's only real critique was issues of the own Houser's device, that is to grant fewer and fewer interviews in recent years in which to quote from the horses' mouth so to speak.

Why focus on Rockstar over user mods? You seem to think I'm touching on things not related and off-topic. I say, clearly, WRONG. Mod is short for Modification I'll remind you.

Hot Coffee I'll also remind you, yet again, not an original user mod to GTA IV, it clearly existed BEFORE GTA 4, that's fact, it's truth, and there's no argument anyone, including you, can devise to say otherwise.

This is wholly why I contest you arguing for legitimacy here.

Patrick Wildenberg, excuse me if I got the spelling wrong at the moment, but PatrickW (his current online user name at GTAForums) is the programmer who unearthed and RESTORED Hot Coffee with his Mod, it made him somewhat infamous in the process, even he didn't want the controversy to include him in the swarm of press that came about, it effected everyone involved, right up to Dan and Sam Houser.

I'm not talking about ANYTHING to come in years following those two discoveries, so that's that. Don't bother trying to discount me further, I'm right, here, there's no false truth in what I said about Hot Coffee.

Now if some user created the same title "mod", that's too bad, really, because you should never ride someone else's coat-tails, and use their mod work to gain notoriety for you own!!

Patrick's work is labeled a MOD, though not to enhance gaming, it reverts the coding used to hide the minigame originally. He is a user, a gamer, and he comes from the same school of knowledgeable coders who device game enhancements, so again, you can't argue he's not a modder, it's again an untruth!

Edited by BlackListedB

I would beg you not to be daft, as the Brits put it, but I don't think that would do any good. You feel that ego-less means you get the last word?? I dunno about that, really!??!

You are the one with the ego here, not me. You made the claim that there was no HC mod for GTA IV, I told you you were wrong, and you apparently can't handle it.

The truth is largely what I believe makes up the story of GTA and Rockstar within the book Jacked, it's only real critique was issues of the own Houser's device, that is to grant fewer and fewer interviews in recent years in which to quote from the horses' mouth so to speak.

And what this has to do with anything in this topic, we'll never know.

Why focus on Rockstar over user mods? You seem to think I'm touching on things not related and off-topic. I say, clearly, WRONG. Mod is short for Modification I'll remind you.

I know what mod stands for, I used to be heavily involved in the Rome: Total War modding scene.

Hot Coffee I'll also remind you, yet again, not an original user mod to GTA IV, it clearly existed BEFORE GTA 4, that's fact, it's truth, and there's no argument anyone, including you, can devise to say otherwise.

Go back and reread each and every one of my posts in this topic. You'll see I never claimed any such thing.

This is wholly why I contest you arguing for legitimacy here.

To think, this all started when I merely corrected you and stated that, in fact, an HC mod for GTA IV does exist. And you think I'm the one with the ego?

Patrick Wildenberg, excuse me if I got the spelling wrong at the moment, but PatrickW (his current online user name at GTAForums) is the programmer who unearthed and RESTORED Hot Coffee with his Mod, it made him somewhat infamous in the process, even he didn't want the controversy to include him in the swarm of press that came about, it effected everyone involved, right up to Dan and Sam Houser.

I'm not talking about ANYTHING to come in years following those two discoveries, so that's that. Don't bother trying to discount me further, I'm right, here, there's no false truth in what I said about Hot Coffee.

Yeah, there is actually one false truth: The fact that there is an HC mod for GTA IV, contrary to your very own claim.

Patrick's work is labeled a MOD, though not to enhance gaming, it reverts the coding used to hide the minigame originally. He is a user, a gamer, and he comes from the same school of knowledgeable coders who device game enhancements, so again, you can't argue he's not a modder, it's again an untruth!

Wow, yet again you try to put words in my mouth. I never said this Patrick guy was or wasn't anything, I just wanted to know why I should care that he's an admin or a mod or whatever at GTAF.

Edited by Spartan198

This response relies only on the OP continuing with his input, so the problem can be properly resolved. I spoke my peace.

Let it go at that, I'm responding in facts for the benefit of any reader, since I read a topic about GTA like any other forum reader, my perception is expressed in my response, I feel I have more background based on the actual games and the company from my many years of gaming, so that is the rational behind my response and original posting.

Don't engage to enrage, there's no need for heated exchange OR argumenatative stance with this topic or any other.

The problem with GTAForums is a near complete lack of respect for other gamers, so I won't indulge in that any further.

Patrick is a well respected member of GTAForums for the main reason I mentioned him, he and he alone unearthed Hot Coffee in 2005 with his mod, made it available to unlock the hidden mini game code.

He's a modder of GTA, that's what you must acknowledge

Edited by BlackListedB

This response relies only on the OP continuing with his input, so the problem can be properly resolved. I spoke my peace.

Let it go at that, I'm responding in facts for the benefit of any reader, since I read a topic about GTA like any other forum reader, my perception is expressed in my response, I feel I have more background based on the actual games and the company from my many years of gaming, so that is the rational behind my response and original posting.

You didn't know an HC mod existed for GTA IV and stated incorrectly that no such thing existed. Why can't you just acknowledge that and accept that somebody younger than you knew something you didn't?

Don't engage to enrage, there's no need for heated exchange OR argumenatative stance with this topic or any other.

I'm not trying to enrage you, I was never trying to do that. I corrected an incorrect statement you made and you lost your head over it.

The problem with GTAForums is a near complete lack of respect for other gamers, so I won't indulge in that any further.

Hey, you were the one that brought GTAF up, not me.

Patrick is a well respected member of GTAForums for the main reason I mentioned him, he and he alone unearthed Hot Coffee in 2005 with his mod, made it available to unlock the hidden mini game code.

He's a modder of GTA, that's what you must acknowledge

I NEVER MADE ANY CLAIM OTHERWISE!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT THAT? WILL BOLD TEXT AND ALL CAPS HELP GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?

Again your ego knows no bounds, I showed you up since I'm your elder? 

You lack respect for your elders, that's for SURE!

I don't know everything but I do express what I know, and I am well within my right to do so.

I am not commenting on a USER mod, outside of the mod to unlock Hot Coffee originally. My mistake was not knowing the relation to GTA IV, initially I mentioned it might have been posted incorrectly. 

Ultimately, no harm no foul, End Of Story!

Again your ego knows no bounds, I showed you up since I'm your elder? 

How is this even a grammatically correct response to anything I said? If anything, you're the one trying to enrage and "show up" me.

You lack respect for your elders, that's for SURE!

No, quite the opposite actually. And I've done nothing in this topic to disrespect you, all I did was rebut an incorrect claim you made. In response, you lost your head and made up all these outlandish claims that you've wrongly tried to attribute to me.

I don't know everything but I do express what I know, and I am well within my right to do so.

And I'm well within my right to correct you if I know you're wrong.

I am not commenting on a USER mod, outside of the mod to unlock Hot Coffee originally. My mistake was not knowing the relation to GTA IV, initially I mentioned it might have been posted incorrectly.

But the thing is, this topic has zilch to do with the original GTA: SA minigame. It always had zilch to do with it. The subject of this topic is the HC mod for GTA IV, which you claimed didn't exist when it, in fact, does exist. It was you that brought up the original minigame, you that brought up GTAF, you that brought up this Patrick guy. None of those subjects had anything to do with this thread.

Ultimately, no harm no foul, End Of Story!

You're welcome to keep crying "no offense taken" all you want, it doesn't make my supposed disrespect of you any less imaginary.

How is grammatically correct even important? It's subjective, I type as I would speak (my thoughts) Not writing a book or college thesis.

The OP as in Original Poster needs his chance to expound on why and what he's posting, don't bother trying to defend your argument since I explained myself and there's simply no need to go on with this. Consider the matter settled. Trying to pick apart all of my posting is creating an air of inhospitality. That's something I'm not trying to solicit, but it seems you certainly have it in your head to do so, from the postings you made rather then admitting my comments about modding as it stands in reality are correct as well. Hot Coffee is a Rockstar mini sex game hidden within GTA San An. That is again, FACT. I'm right about the facts surrounding it. Patrick Wildenberg's mod software reverses the revised editions I believe or unlocked the original, I'm a little unclear on that historically, but if you're a long time fan of GTA, you'll remember store shelves becoming devoid of San Andreas as Rockstar was forced to pull retail copies as they originally shipped.

What was written to unlock the second edition is also referred to as a mod. The way I see it and still do, unless you think a better term applies

Edited by BlackListedB

• 9 years later...

1391853397_1361841601_hotcoffee.rar 1614788383_GTA IV Tam Sürüm ASI Yükleyici artı ScriptHook.zipscriptler.rar  
Dude, I'm replying after years, so I'm sorry. I was thinking about how to make this mod and I had the same situation as you. I looked at the comments here about this issue and I can say that I am completely disappointed. Actually there is nothing relevant, like a social media post. These two friends attacked each other as if they were arguing on the media platform, but now I am here to help you. First of all, I will upload 3 winrar files here. First of all, put the scripts folder in the scripts file to the gta 4 file location. Next, we throw everything in the complete edition ASI loader file to the GTA 4 file location, except the scripts folder. Then, we transfer the contents of the folder labeled 2.5 in the hot coffee file to the scripts folder that we put in the GTA 4 file location. If you ask why we didn't put the 1.0 version in the other folder, this mod is older than 2.5. Yes, that's all I have to say, I hope I could help my friends who are looking for a solution to this problem. Good day friends, stay healthy.

rpm_gauge.png

rpm_needle.png

rpm_gauge.png

rpm_needle.png

I saved HotCoffee unlocker for the PC version only I assume for Playstation you're not so able to run a mod enhancer

I thankfully got wise to saving an archive offline due to the volatility of the subject possible causing all  things not official, taken down from the Web... Easy access, I could pass it along to a new online source if I was adept at such things, it's just one file rather than 3. No experience using it and my San Andreas disc has gone missing, Vice and GTA3 are stashed somewhere ... no they can't be permanently lost.

Maybe this forum's attach option would suffice??

OK, looking back, I got bent for the rent or something in 2014, must have been all that GTAF banning made me nuts and I brought some steam over here, it's 'cas[ual]'

What I haven't heard of is GTA4 Hot Coffee other than official in-game reference, Patrick W mentioned previously unearthed the original ORIGINAL modification or code that they wrote and didn't fully delete when pulled from the release GTA San Andreas.

Any Mini game as it was referred to, not so much a game, really, for GTA4 regarding Niko Bellic, I take it... I still didn't hear about so on that count, ya got me

Edited by BlackListedB