Bought a Bounty lately?

BlackListedB

Lets hear some of your thoughts on Bounty purchase? Last day or so I was online, people were using this feature excessively while in GTAO free roam mode, open map. I believe there'd be about 3 or so people with bounties showing up as red blips. I have to admit, this seems more fun then the Wanted levels one would get in Red Dead Redemption online

Edited by BlackListedB

I've attempted a jet theft several times, I blow up on the military air field, what's the secret to getting the buzzard and jets without fatal shots in the process, or crashes? No one was sharing tips while I was in session, however, I saw one custom chromed ride, a spendy user upgrade from the Mod Shops! Would have been funny had they forgot to lock the doors, I did knab a user's ride that was left at the airport unlocked. I used it to stunt jump down by the pier, until finally the car got stuck sideways between containers and the on-ramp to the freeway. Pretty amusing, though the owner was NOWHERE in sight! The whole time.

Reminds me of when we'd steal Zebra donkeys in RDR MP, and players would come after you with a vengeance.

Edited by BlackListedB

People just sneak into the military airbase for both armed flyables? I figured you might be able to buy them 'online' with enough in-game cash. Seem to work alright compared to minimal damage I sustain in a helicopter, it goes down the more you fly it. (damage sustained gets worse over time, even without taking more damage)

Let me add, I forgot about it for some reason, but it needs to be said, if you steal a car from the wrong ped/NPC, they call a hit contract out on you, in other words, you don't have to buy a bounty if this happens by your own hand, you wind up in the hot seat!

Literally!

I thought this was amazingly funny, and unique of Rockstar to do. I don't know if you guys bother stealing plain jane cars off the street, but this adds a lot of humor to the process!

I thought adding this would add to the insanity as well, having multiple targets in a single session.

Sounds like a good time to catch up on Republican Space Rangers. 

This also happens in invite only/solo mode so it a little extra cash from boosted cars you sell, just outlive

the bounty.  I think R* missed one when they didn't generate AI bounty hunters to come after you in private

sessions.  Who knows what nice stuff they'd bring me, Merriweather mercs brought me a sweet Jeep.

Not sure what you mean with that first bit, but as far as having some NPC collect your bounty, that idea HAS been used in GTA before, I had thought of it only when you suggested it here, but it was plainly part of the challenges set aside for the PSP edition GTA ; Liberty City Stories!

It was a lot of fun too, but I prefer having real players up to the task, if you had both, it would be more trouble then not