GTA 6 Leaked photos

shinpara

Quality is not even up to par with Rockstar's. Have to say, anyone can use a large conference room to give the appearance of officiality, but there's never been any real leaks that gave direct indication on GTA's future installments, that on top of the fact, Rockstar already came out to say they were busy with additions directly supporting GTAOnline and SP GTA 5 as well.

Las Venturra's already been done, and doing an addition to Los Santos as a complete game would not be enough to truly evolve the franchise. I could see that perhaps for Sony PS Vita, they could do a Stories type game offshoot that is not on the same scale, and I believe they should either way

Seriously? San Andreas....chapter one...aka Playstation 2, Xbox 1, PC

So have Liberty City and Los Santos in that regard. I don't see how that prevents Rockstar from revisiting Las Venturas one day if they wish. Personally, LV was my favorite city in GTA: SA and my second favorite area after Bone County. I'd love to see it given the treatment that GTA IV and V have done with LC and LS.

Myself, I'd prefer to see them expand on what's out now... I mean reeeeally expand. I'd like to take a plane out over the water, and have somewhere to land - somewhere that's not already visible to the eye as soon as you take off. At the very least, fingers are crossed they decide to "plug in" the existing Liberty City islands, somewhere way off the coast (realistically, I'd put it to the northeast.)

As far as this crap goes, I would not only be wary of these so-called leaked images, but also of the person who posted them. No specific reason, just a feeling I got after reading his one other post.

"City of Paradise" = we're too dumb to think of a name for the city, and it's too soon to add another roman numeral to the end, so let's just go with Bob the break-room janitor's idea so we can go home.

I really don't think GTA 6 is even on Rockstar's mind yet. Firstly, they've got GTA Online to get working right and adding content/areas/missions/etc. to it. Then there's almost certainly going to be at least one large DLC "episode" of some kind plus however many small DLCs (e.g., Beach Bum Pack) they're planning. If anything, I'd bet the next game we see from them will be that sequel to Red Dead Redemption that people are clamoring for. I'd prefer GTA not become a one-after-the-other franchise like so many titles these days.

If they were going to add any new areas to GTA V, I'd prefer it be an accessible Ludendorff, North Yankton, rather than "been there, done that" Liberty City. I like LC and all, but I kind of got my fill of it for now in GTA IV and its Episodes.

Ah, The thing that was suggested in the posting I found and put up earlier regarding GTA 6 covered ideas to move the franchise forward, and some I've vocally advocated before like offering more female game perspective, stepping up the battle of the sexes (to put it amusingly)

The other was to invent a map of the USA that's not using an iconic actual location but again an amalgam of the type used in GTA 3's Liberty City. 

I know I'm not alone in this regard either, seen it expressed on GTAForums over the years as well. They've revisited all of their past in some regard one could argue. Reference to Red Dead Revolver in Red Dead Redemption as well shows this formula.

I know it's nice having iconic features, but ultimately they can't do a game in every US state and there are those clamoring for an International GTA setting, but the Housers were happy keeping the franchise rooted in American culture, so I think that won't be the next move for the series.

It's hard because I've given it some thought as well, I like what the improvements offer, and could have done to redux GTA3 as well.

North Yankton, was thinking that's a border location near Canada, but gave Rockstar a way to appease fans of snow that was seriously lacking in GTA over the years!

I certainly think it's time for GTA to have a female protagonist. Some have claimed she'd have to be a bodybuilder or something to work, but that's not true. Plenty of female protagonists are small and "weak-looking", but still succeed in their games. Look at Jill Valentine in the Resident Evil series, for example. She's only 5'5" and probably no more than 110 lbs, but anyone who has played an RE game including her in recent years knows she's certainly not weak and quite at home in a fight. I could easily see a "dark side" version of her fitting in quite well in the GTA world.

GTA 6 more than likely wouldn't even be on Rockstar's to do list at the moment. Also, it'll probably be another 5 years or so till we see another GTA game on consoles.

With the female protagonist idea, Rockstar have said that it would be fantastic but they haven't found the right game/story for it yet. It's possible if Rockstar stick with the 3 Protagonist idea they used with V, one of them could be a female protag. It's even possible the next Red Dead could have a female lead.

Rockstar have a bigger team of developers then in any time prior, that's my educated guess, and I think a few work on plans for building a map at the onset of completion, again, lets say a month passed since release, and ideas already exist that Les Benzies referred to, they also look into the latest gaming hardware, the two main consoles now released means Rockstar have to step up to get some IP out on them ASAP!

• 2 months later...