(PS3 / 360) Tactical Gaming

TG-Valkyrur

referral-0620516001294506864.gif

Tactical Gaming is looking for new recruits for GTA Online! We are a worldwide, mature, respectful organisation with a military structure that has a fun and real life first mindset.

We have our own TeamSpeak 3 server and our community is very active and friendly, with all skill levels accepted!

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them with a Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics.

We have something for everyone here at TG, so check us out today!

Visit us at Tactical Gaming today!

Edited by TG-Valkyrur

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

My name is Moose and I am the Division Officer in GTA Division.  Regarding GTA V in TG,,,,,the buck stops with me.

Just wanted to let everyone know were looking for some good, mature people to help us build our organization.  If you want a chance at a leadership role, come join us.  Want to bring you and your friends over into an organized, stable clan, hit me up and we can arrange things. 

All in all, if you want to have fun and have some team mates to play with and back you up on the mean streets of Los Santos, join up with us.   

I've been in TG for the past 4 consecutive years.....it'll be 5 this coming September.  To be honest there are guys in TG that have been in much longer than me.  Only legit gaming communities have numerous members that have been in for 4+ years.  Think about it......stable=good. 

Any questions hit up Valkyrur on PSN and myself on XBL, my gamertag is "dhmoose"

Thanks for reading.  Have a good holiday season.

Moose

Edited by dhmoose

People I don't know hit me up on Social Club or via messaging in XBL, I'm going to try my hand at GTAO via my PS3 in short order though, since I have to test-try a few things, like the suggestion that I have to pay to use the Online feature, as MS requires for Xbox360.

Someone later said paying for online and more is part of the PSN service changes for PS4, and not PS3. I'm left wondering about any changes yet to come from Sony, and I'm worried they could backtrack progress (adopting MS' policies, though we know already what backlash occurred when they made stiff user demands.)

• 2 weeks later...

People I don't know hit me up on Social Club or via messaging in XBL, I'm going to try my hand at GTAO via my PS3 in short order though, since I have to test-try a few things, like the suggestion that I have to pay to use the Online feature, as MS requires for Xbox360.

Someone later said paying for online and more is part of the PSN service changes for PS4, and not PS3. I'm left wondering about any changes yet to come from Sony, and I'm worried they could backtrack progress (adopting MS' policies, though we know already what backlash occurred when they made stiff user demands.)

For PS3, you don't have to play to pay. GTA V is only for 360 & PS3.

Our PS3 Brigade, along with our 360 brigade are still looking for good people to join us. Our PS3 Brigade in particular is growing from nothing so join now to put your mark on something that has much potential.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe new years! Hit me up if you have any questions.

Moose

P.S. Here are the links to each brigades crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tg_360_brigade

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tg_ps3_brigade

PS3 is free PSN still, as I noted playing GTA 5 online, I had put it off but had delved into my RDR GoTY edition, and I play legit. PS4 I can't comment on, but I wouldn't get paying for PSN and offering the premium service as they have prior. I also noted the Game Save option for PS Vita, PSP, PS2, PS on the PS3, I find this odd to some degree as there's supposed limits for backward compatibility, but long been a rumor that firmware support might be added as they found a way to do it, there's the PSN downloads of full games, but I admit I haven't done much of that to know what works and what doesn't. I do plan to try my PS2 games out once I complete the latest PS3 project.

Right now I'm using USB via PC to add that needed PS3 OS firmware update/upgrade for the latest PS3 I've been talking about, it actually refused to boot, I used it's original drive, but it was formatted on my 40GB working system, and just as a test, but swapped back over. Previous experience, it's prompted me to format at the boot up of the system, this time it's searching for firmware before it can do anything, can't even use networking directly, far as I can tell... a direct cable might work, but doesn't seem likely.

Anyway, sure that's gone a little off-topic, but I hope informative if you're interested in the hardware directly. I like testing these theories that are out there, if it can be done on the cheap!

Edited by BlackListedB

Hey everyone were gonna have a good turnout to practices this week since everyone is coming back from their holiday break.....sun & wed is when we have mandatory practices but we game with each other daily. If your interested in joining us to see what were all about, feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

Hope everyone had a good new year.

Moose

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, Tunic here from Tactical Gaming letting you know that we are still recruiting. Unfortunately, the PS3 side had to shut down, but the 360 side is still up and running. 

We are currently playing GTA V and anyone throughout the world can join us. We meet up for Mandatory practices every Wednesday and Sunday at 8 pm EST time and then have two Optional practices on Tuesday at 8 pm EST and Friday at 11 pm EST. We do request that you be 15 or older to join, but will accept others if they show that they have a good level of maturity. You must however have a working microphone, be active, and also be mature.

If you have any interest in joining at all, message me here on the forums or via Xbox Live and I will get into contact with you as soon as I possibly can. Looking forward to meeting you all.

- Tunic out gob_icon_salute.gif

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I'm here again to tell you that GTA Division still going on strong and we need your help to expand it further.

In November 18th, we will be opening the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Brigades, and we need your help filling in the positions. If you'd like to still join GTA Xbox 360 Brigade, we will still be having that here, with myself helping the lot of you out. 

If you would like anymore information, you can message here or on XBL. My gamertag is TG Tunic, and that is where i'm more likely to reply quicker. Here is where you can sign up: http://www.tacticalg...ection=register. Your username must match your GT. Don't forget to tell them that TG Tunic sent you.  rolleyes.gif Thanks guys, and I look forward to gaming with the lot of you. 

- Tunic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, TG GTA is looking for some strong members that like to just play and hang out. We have positions that need filled and some of you might have enough potential to fill them. We will see. So come check us out today by clicking here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register . If you like what you see come join us by clicking here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register . Thanks everyone and I looking forward to gaming with you all.

- Tunic gob_icon_salute.gif

Edited by TG-Tunic