!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Instead of hoping in the jet, turn around and hop in the Mesa. There's a red and white ramp like deal near the tall fence. Ramp it. Then haul ass to where ever your garage is. I got lucky with the other guy I was in a game with, he went afk. It's easier than through missions like "Land, air, and sea" especially with strangers!

I stole the 2 Mesa Grande Offroads from the mission "A Titan Of A Job" (where you steal the Meriweather Titan)...I noticed last night that both of those Mesa Grande Offroads seem to be "damageproof"...I drove around slamming cars head on for about and hour and never so much as a broken headlight...

Hey Sherm so everytiem I play Top Fun the player isn't AFK or doesn't want to help me out :/ Can you help me get it?

For sure dude. My schedule is kinda whacked out this week (I'll be on really random times) but as soon as we're on together, you got it. 

Btw, if any other regulars want it as well, PM me. :)

Meriweather Mesa done easy - Have a buddy call meriweather mercs on you & kill them.  Your buddy

gets their $$ back for a failed hit & there's a shiny new MM just waiting for a home (how I got mine)

Metallic pink w/ gold pearlcoat & trim goes great w/ Hello Kitty minigun.  FAAABULOUS!!!