Photo
- - - - -

GTA V: Online - How to Save a Bulldozer, Tank, Helicopter, or Plane in your Garage!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XCoast

XCoast

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Step 1: Locate Desired non-premium vehicle (Buzzard/Dumptruck/Bus/Police Vehicles/ Tank/Propeller Airplanes)
Step 2: Remove Drivers Door
Step 3: Park Horizontally 3 feet in front of garage door
Step 4: Keep Re-entering vehicle & inching closer until you trigger the animation
Step 5: Wait for me to finish the video guide to insure aforementioned vehicles!

Visual Learners Click Here for the 2 Minute Video Guide Showing Exactly How its Done

The Last glitch we posted lasted all of 2 days before they patched it so if you want to be able to call your mechanic and have him hand deliver you an attack helicopter speak now or forever hold your peace.

#2 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Like most GTA gameplay, I usually just grab a mode of transportation on the fly, locking my initial car upgrade was a major thing because I didn't have property yet, but I wonder, can you buy more then one so you can add garage space? Some are two car, some up to 6 IIRC

#3 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

No, the max is unfortunately 10. I hate grabbing random cars now.. I end up with a bounty on my head :\

#4 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

No, the max is unfortunately 10. I hate grabbing random cars now.. I end up with a bounty on my head :\

That's terribly disappointing. I have 10 cars in the garage in my apartment, but I planned to by an external garage to get 10 more vehicles.

Can I at least buy up some airplanes and shit

Edited by Nate10, 25 November 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#5 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

If your Garage is full, you can still buy Planes, Helicopters and so on since they don't take a spot in the Garage, Just call Pegasus and they'll deliver it to the nearest location for you.

- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users