A question on the tutorial missions

Kouri

Rockstar points out a tutorial race called Mall or Nothing is or likely, I assume, the start of problems as you try and get online GTA working from the game. I can't say yet since I don't have the online account via Gold on XBL or my PS3 copy of the game, but hoping when I do, Rockstar have a lot more remedied with GTAOnline, since the comments are getting fairly nasty regarding what they perceive is mostly a server issue.

If you have a specific question about GTA among all it's many features, and someone isn't game to help, I would advise adding more detail on what part of the game you mean, lead in points for example. Details Details, Details.. more is always better

FYI

Edited by BlackListedB

No, I'm referring to Tutorials for the online segment, GTAO that is most up for discussion presently, Rockstar was mentioning it on their Newswire updates, I don't have specific knowledge because I'm not using GTAO yet, that should be obvious, but my posted reply is a heads up at least to keep checking Rockstar's notices on what they are correcting or have corrected hopefully

• 1 month later...

I got into a standard session, did the initial race and then you're able to go into a freeroam of Los Santos full map, been doing just that for about 4 to 5 hours, or more?!? I've yet to do the Lemar call but got that far in my first session. I'm re-addressing this so if you're new to GTAO, you have some other ideas of how it works, as I learn first hand. Going to do it all over again on PSN as well!