A PS3 GTA Online Crew
View our complete list of services and find out how to hire us in the link below.
Post a message on our official crew topic. Click the link above.
- Honor your word. If you accept a job, it's yours. Stick with it to the end. Even if you die trying.
- A mic is mandatory. We need to communicate in real-time.
- Stick by your colleagues. We support respect and dignity in our crew. No one is left behind or discriminated against.
- Don't go looking for trouble unless accompanied by a high ranking member (LIEUTENANTS or higher). You will not receive the crew's full support if you decide to get reckless. But we do condone tomfoolery.
- Have fun. This is a game after all. As everyone out there, we would love to enjoy it, too.
- Driver - You need to be fast and cunning. There's no room for error.
- Pilot - You can fly under any condition. You're able to take us from ground to air in 0.01 seconds.
- Sniper - Precise and patient. The last thing through you're enemies' head should be your bullet. The flash before their eyes; the muzzle flare.
- Assault - A master of firearms, big or small, with an itchy trigger finger.
- Explosives - You blow sh*t it. Simple as that. No remains or evidence.
- Brute - You're unstoppable with weapons or your hands. You shove off bullets like flies. The crew entrusts you to get the job done...preferably with your fists.
- Sleuth - Your mastery is stealth. You wield mostly melee weapons and small fire arms. You prefer to get close and personal with your targets.
[b][u]Forum Name:[/b][/u] [b][u]PSN:[/b][/u] [b][u]Social Club ID:[/b][/u] [b][u]Position(s) (Division) Applying For (2 max):[/b][/u]
Find out more about the crew in the link below. View our complete list of open positions, guidelines, and advancement opportunities.
Edited by rgangsta, 30 September 2013 - 02:29 PM.