Favorite Star of GTA V

BlackListedB

I definitely love Trevor more now after completing the game. He might be my favorite character in the entire series actually. Mission Spoilers: That moment when Trevor is returning Patricia and Chicago is playing on the radio, is one of my favorite moments in the game. All the voice actors in the game were incredible really, the lines he says are really funny too, "The cheek, the fucking cheek of it" talking about his smashed statue. So yeah, going into it I new he was going to be that character that stands out; hes a psychopath and incredibly fun to play as.

I won't pick yet, I didn't complete the game since I actually started it over for three XBox profiles and basically did my best to unlock things equally in each. Don't ask me why I go that route, but I've bought a lot of systems since that cursed RRoD was with me from day one! hahaha

I'll post my opinion on the topic after a little more time in the game. I hate, HATE rushing something that took so long to make, I'm savoring it really

I definitely love Trevor more now after completing the game. He might be my favorite character in the entire series actually. Mission Spoilers: That moment when Trevor is returning Patricia and Chicago is playing on the radio, is one of my favorite moments in the game. All the voice actors in the game were incredible really, the lines he says are really funny too, "The cheek, the fucking cheek of it" talking about his smashed statue. So yeah, going into it I new he was going to be that character that stands out; hes a psychopath and incredibly fun to play as.

He can actually be quite poetic at times. :rofl2:

Oh yeah I know what you mean, its amazing how after I had beaten the game, there were still a few big hidden regions on the map (mostly the mountains). Then I realized I hadn't even seen a shark or mountain lion yet, there is so much to do in the world.

What I'm surprised to not find are bears. The west coast has a large Brown Bear population, so the lack of them is really noticeable. The Bigfoot calls that you can hear late at night are a nice touch, though.

Honestly, the amount of wildlife is lacking compared to RDR. No bears, no rabbits, no deer, no wolves, no foxes, no wild goats. Sharks excepted, all I've seen so far are mountain lions, wild boar, elk, and coyotes.

Rockstar put up a fan made find of Trevor appearing characters around Los Santos/ Blaine County, I doubt the intent was this to be multiple Trevors in reality, but as Aaron Garbut explained a long time ago, with GTA IV, Ped Packs are created for the current gen games, and then dressed and altered slightly, so there is certainly a possibility of finding more then a few doppelgangers.

As far as animal variety, notice there's no horses either? I see some stables that are curiously empty, and a horse race track.

There are deer, as we'd seen in the trailer, in fact, the wild boar were a surprise, but take note as well, they can actually go up stair cases! Saw them wander the hallways of the abandon hotel near the chair lift to Mt. Chiliad (Yep, I've been spelling it wrong....my bad)

There are chickens as we also saw in RDR, if I recall, they aren't too plentiful.

Edited by BlackListedB