5 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

actual_1377184653.jpg

Rockstar are teaming up with West Coast Customs (they do MTV's Pimp My Ride) to create a "one-of-a-kind production" of a Banshee Twin Turbo GT. Rockstar say to stay tuned for your chance to nick it - presumably this will be some kind of competition, and Rockstar aren't actually advocating we all head off to the West Coast and attempt to steal it. That would be silly and slightly illegal, so don't do that.

That's pretty much all that has been said for now, but it's worth noting that the Banshee (at least since GTA IV) has been based off the Dodge Viper, so we can assume it will be modified from that (screenshot and some renders).

#2 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Sweet. I wonder if it'll be an in-game competition of some sort. That'd be pretty cool.

#3 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

Mai sottovalutare il potere del lato oscuro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Sounds good. Can't wait to hear more news about this.

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

DarkNight Gaming

#4 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

s3WvHIV.jpg

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#5 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

that looks nice, wish it was a side shot though to see the rims on it but from what I see they look like a dark grey 5 spoke.

Posted Image

#6 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Sweet. From the pic, I wish it had a more negative offset in the rear. I'm gonna guess its a Miata underneath. Still cool though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users