Photo
- - - - -

Grand theft auto san Andreas Myths, Mysteries, Legends

Cj Bigsmoke Ryder Sweet Ghost Leatherface Bigfoot Kifflom Epsilon Gta san andreas

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Trevor_Philips

Trevor_Philips

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

As much as I might want there to be, there's no Bigfoot in the vanilla game. It's been modded to hell and back and no one has found anything in the game files.

Don't get me wrong, if you enjoy myth hunting and it adds replayability to the game for you, more power to you. After all, the journey to your destination is part of the trip. :) But I'm just saying, there's no Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Leatherface, or any of these other things in the game because they would have been documented by now. All the "proof" you see is derived from modded games.

#22 Sprint

Sprint

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

Somewhat i enjoy Myth hunting ofcourse but i also understand that some of the Myths which have been talked about in the past could be ' Mods. ' It's true that some of these dont even exist as i tried my best to obtain results and failed. Lol

#23 ashmit76

ashmit76

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • India 

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:19 PM

I was sitting in water the oxygen meter was not there I was sitting near the wheell chair suddenly I heard a voice like broo and my health was very low and I died

#24 Sprint

Sprint

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

Greetings, Ashmit76. As you have said that you heard 'broo' in the middle of the game, was this the PC version? Or the Console? If it was the Console your game had 90% chance of getting a lag (Game getting stuck due to the Disk's error or the Console) therefore the game does such obnoxious acts. However would you mind giving me a better description about the area? I'd love to look into it.  

Edited by Chronomancer, 19 June 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#25 Sprint

Sprint

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

I got a lead in search for Bigsmoke(Ghost). He is located in his factory (The crack). There is this area where by a bulb flikers, go over to that place and create havoc(Destroy boxes) Then use your sharp eyes to locate shadow movements. It's always there.

How to:

- Basically go over to the factory at night (I just assume its the best time)

- Don't apply any cheats (Again, I just assume that by doing that you will receive the best results)

- Remember while in the process of creating havoc, keep on darting around that pillar.

Edited by Chronomancer, 29 June 2014 - 10:32 AM.

#26 MrXenonGTAFan

MrXenonGTAFan

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

This is like a Goddamn creedypasta forum. This is pretty interesting stuff. Makes me wanna go myth hunting. Such fun.

Now ask yourself,

Who's the mack?

#27 Sprint

Sprint

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Yup. It's fun. You are welcome to post your ideas here.

#28 ShadowBig

ShadowBig

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

So i investigate the weird abandoned wheelchair at the Fisher Lagoon.Many people said there was a dead body in the water near the wheelchair place but i do not find anything.Can you guys try to figure it out if it is true theres a dead body cause i dont find anything.

#29 Sprint

Sprint

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

There's nothing there mate.

Just a lie probably.

I didn't find anything unusual there, I was there for 2 whole days (Game time) and didn't seem to see anything like a dead body. 

#30 maskimythhunter

maskimythhunter

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • India 

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

so I was sailing north in GTA sa in intention of reaching the end of the game world.probably wasted some few minutes. it started to get boring. so I just decided to stop In the middle of the ocean. I jumped out of my boat,swimming here and there.............when I faced back to my boat it started to move away from me.'''not like it started to sail it self''' like something was hitting it from underwater,I checked but nothing was there. could be something invisible?

#31 maskimythhunter

maskimythhunter

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • India 

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

good man good!!!! keeping up the enthusiasm. :) we the myth hunters!!

#32 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

There are only gamer generated stories, Rockstar don't come out and substantiate much of anything, but I recall the wheelchair too, I recall a dead body that was underwater and the shark from Vice City as well, these were minute touches that graphic designers would put into the game not only to make geographical locations more unique, but give the game it's own unique identity, like a designer hiding a personal reference into a game, this dates back to the actual dawn of electronic gaming, one of the interesting articles in a gaming magazine pointed out personal DIGITAL hidden messages found on old gaming chips, things most people would never see, but if you sought them out by hook or by crook, they were actually uncovered and documented in this vintage gaming article. I probably have that magazine somewhere in my archive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cj, Bigsmoke, Ryder, Sweet, Ghost, Leatherface, Bigfoot, Kifflom, Epsilon, Gta san andreas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users