Grand theft auto san Andreas Myths, Mysteries, Legends

Sprint

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so I was sailing north in GTA sa in intention of reaching the end of the game world.probably wasted some few minutes. it started to get boring. so I just decided to stop In the middle of the ocean. I jumped out of my boat,swimming here and there.............when I faced back to my boat it started to move away from me.'''not like it started to sail it self''' like something was hitting it from underwater,I checked but nothing was there. could be something invisible?

There are only gamer generated stories, Rockstar don't come out and substantiate much of anything, but I recall the wheelchair too, I recall a dead body that was underwater and the shark from Vice City as well, these were minute touches that graphic designers would put into the game not only to make geographical locations more unique, but give the game it's own unique identity, like a designer hiding a personal reference into a game, this dates back to the actual dawn of electronic gaming, one of the interesting articles in a gaming magazine pointed out personal DIGITAL hidden messages found on old gaming chips, things most people would never see, but if you sought them out by hook or by crook, they were actually uncovered and documented in this vintage gaming article. I probably have that magazine somewhere in my archive.

• 1 year later...

Hey @sprint....it's in true about there is a secret island in gta San andreas??can you tell me about it...

Hey @sprint....it's in true about there is a secret island in gta San andreas??can you tell me about it...

Hey Hakimi,

The island actually, might be true/false. I've seen a video on YouTube where a person was playing on his Playstation 2 Console and he reached a certain island. I believe that it may have been an older version of San Andreas where by a piece of map was not used in game and was bugged and just left out or since it's YouTube it's more likely to be on the false side. I have tried to fly oceans away but I haven't seen a "secret island." Please let me know if you find the island (without mods) and it'll be better if you post images here. 

Here is a link to the video: 

Good luck!

Hey Rockstarrem,

I am not aware of any game files that were uncovered. However, I found a way that might lead us to this "secret island" 

The video does not show any traces of the sea and it only shows what looks like the person did the "Blue Hell" trick. This basically leads you to the interiors of the game and you eventually fall into an area of complete darkness and if you walk around a bit you do see items such as guns just randomly there. It can be possible that further research might lead us to this island. 

This is how you do the trickGo to the GYM in Los Santos, Activate the Jet pack cheat and then go to the First Left Corner and fly up, Blue hell is just basically the Interiors of the game.

Good Luck!

Hey Rockstarrem,

I am not aware of any game files that were uncovered. However, I found a way that might lead us to this "secret island" 

The video does not show any traces of the sea and it only shows what looks like the person did the "Blue Hell" trick. This basically leads you to the interiors of the game and you eventually fall into an area of complete darkness and if you walk around a bit you do see items such as guns just randomly there. It can be possible that further research might lead us to this island. 

This is how you do the trickGo to the GYM in Los Santos, Activate the Jet pack cheat and then go to the First Left Corner and fly up, Blue hell is just basically the Interiors of the game.

Good Luck!

See if any of these look like they could include the secret island. I'm guessing it would be in the same interior as the Ganton Gym (ID 5) so I'll see if I can have a look around there.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Interior_IDs

Hey Hakimi,

I have confirmed that the following myths do NOT exist:

Leatherface - I've heard that if you stand for quite long in an area i.e Panopation,Red County and the Fishers Lagoon,you end up dying? This has never happened to me so I prove this as false. Note that you can die due to hunger. 

Mothman

Yeti

LochNessMonster

Spaz Guy

CJ's Moms Ghost

Bear

Bigfoot

Aliens - I've only heard people talking about the Alien esp the Trenchcoat guy

The Ghost in ghost town

Big Smokes Ghost

Fire Dog

The Ring Girl

The Woods Creature - I've never come across anything weird and I have confirmed that it might not exist but the internet says that its existence is possible. 

Piggsy 

And the secret island since I never found it but if any of you do, please post pictures.

There are a few more that do not exist but those are the main ones. 

Good Luck Myth Huntin!

but the internet says that its existence is possible.

But the thing is, the Internet is wrong. The game has been modded up the wall and no traces of any of its alleged hidden creatures have ever been found. This long ago should have been the nail in the coffin (it was for me), but most myth hunters are just so desperate for these things to be real more than anything to the point that they'll disregard obvious proof (like the game being dismantled by modders with no evidence found) and desperately cling to hearsay and false claims such as a Rockstar employee allegedly claiming that there was "something in the woods", which I can find nothing whatsoever to verify.

I like the myths, I think they're fun. If hunting for these things brings you enjoyment, more power to you. Do I want Bigfoot to be roaming around Back O Beyond? Do I want there to be a Woods Creature? So much yes. But that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing in the game files to prove it. I've heard "explanations" for this running the gambit from "a Rockstar employee secretly put it in" to "it can only be found in certain versions of the game", but none hold up. I mean, think about it: how quick were the UFOs and fake Bigfoot in GTA V verified in-game and plastered all over the Internet? Seemingly the day after it released. And now here it is a decade after GTA SA's release and all we've seen are a few grainy pictures that no one can prove are real. Why is this? Because there's simply nothing there.

The internet was always wrong which is rather obvious. It has never been about the internet, people just like myth hunting and look for those myths and fail but as long as they had fun? Some might think it's a waste of time but the others might not. I'm not saying that the Myths exist, they don't. I personally gave up on this back in 2013. I did lay out my opinion quite well by saying "I have confirmed that the following myths do NOT exist:" But I am not their final judge am I? There will still be people who will disagree and people who will agree and for the people who do not agree they can continue looking for information on the "internet" 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys,

I noticed that you guys talked about back o beyond but didn't know one thing. The two destroyed cars said in one of the above post are also called the gost cars

The thing is when you secretly go to the place (note: don't go near the car but stay in a distance at which you can see the car but the car can't notice you) you can see that one of the car moves from place to place and suddenly stops when it notices you. You can also drive one car around (a little away from the other) and suddenly notice the other moving.....

Not fake.I have seen it.......:)

Just found out onething

There is a small pond near back o beyond  in which if you park a vehicle, you can't see the part that is inside the water and you can't see the upper part only if the vehicle from under the water

Just have a look.......:)