X360A, source of pretty much every game's achievements leaks ever, has once again given us the goods with the full list of Grand Theft Auto V achievements, which you can go ahead and read on their site if you don't mind being spoiled a little. There are a total of 49 achievements, 11 of which are secret. Of course we can't confirm these to be 100% true yet, but the fact they have the full list complete with images and descriptions suggest they are indeed hidden away on xbox.com somewhere. We think it would be far too much effort for someone to fake all that for the sake of extra pageviews, especially as we're now only a month away from release, chances are these would be revealed in the next couple of weeks anyway.
There are a few interesting achievements on the list to do with things we've heard absolutely nothing about. Stop reading this post right now if you don't want to read some spoilers...
You've been warned...
- Find and collect all spaceship parts - Is it too farfetched to believe we'll be able to fly a spaceship? Who knows, this is Rockstar we're talking about.
- Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson - A new name to us, no doubt a lot of you will now try to find a way to link this with CJ's family from San Andreas. Worth noting that GTAV is not in the same universe as San Andreas and no major characters make a return - but that's not to say there won't be a few homages to previous games and/or characters.
- Nuclear waste means there's a nuclear power plant in the game - that should be interesting.
- Rampages are back
- Multiplayer character levels go up to 100
- There's a rally mode online and you can be the driver or co-driver.
- How well you complete each mission will determine if you get a gold medal or (presumably) bronze or silver if you don't do so well